Modeling job

This is not the job I has in mind when I started working for a photographer. I thought I would help him and get to meet cute supermodels. But instead, I became his favorite model.

 

I don’t know how he did it, but one second I was a man, and the next I was every man’s wet dream. I felt hot and sexy. I wanted to demand him to turn me back, but instead I did everything he said. I dressed in sexy lingerie, I posed like a pro, I swayed my ass, I flirted with him, I giggled at his jokes, I pleasured him, and enjoyed the whole ordeal.

As he was about to turn me back, I begged him not to do it. And since that day I have been a lingerie model, appearing in multiple store catalogs, magazines, and even tv shows. I am a sensation, everyone loves me, and I wouldn’t change a thing.



Comentarios