Living in a big mansion

 


I had moved abroad to finish my studies. I had the choice to live with a nice family in their small home, or live in a huge mansion with a wealthy guy. I chose the later, I was sure it would be more fun, and I thought I would probably get to invite the ladies for a good time.

But it was far from the truth, Robert, the home owner, used some kind of potion to transform my body. No longer did I look like a 25 year old man, but a voluptuous 22 year old woman. “Turn me back” I demanded. But he denied my request. “Don’t you worry, you can still go finish your graduate studies, but you will have to go as Margaret” he said. I thought about just running away, but Robert stopped me, “but if you don’t come back in under 24 hours, your mind will be altered, turning you into a bimbo” he explained. 

I had no choice, I don’t know if it was a lie or not,  but I were not going to find out.

The next few days, before I started my studies, I spent inside the big mansion. Acting as manly as I could, pretending I was not comfortable being a woman.

But the truth is I had not wasted anytime on inspecting my new body. In the privacy of my room, I would awe at my new figure and touch every single part of my body.

On Sunday Robert told me he wanted me to role play. “I am not going to pretend to be your girlfriend” I told him. “No no… nothing like that” he said as he handed me a green maid dress. “Wait what?” I asked. “Oh come one, I am not going to have you clean my home, you only have to pretend” he said. “While you watch? You are a pervert!” I told him. “Come on, I promise I will never ask you to do this again” he said. “Plus, ig you behave, I might turn you back sooner”.


I had no choice,  I wore the dress. It actually felt soft and good against my new sensitive skin. I pretended to clean his home. I was acting quite upset while I cleaned. “Come on, act like you like it” he instructed me.

I did as he asked. Minutes later I was even enjoying fake cleaning, and I was flirting with him. For a second I thought about kissing him, but I regressed. “Sorry, i didn’t mean to” I said. “Please turn me back, this is getting awkward” I begged. “Very well, you can change to something more comfortable, I left you some clothes in your room” he said.

I went upstairs, hoping to find something less revealing. But instead he had left some sports attire on my bed. I took the maid outfit off, and got dressed.

Robert called me, and I went downstairs to talk to him. “How are you feeling?” He asked. “Uncomfortably sexy” I responded.


We sat on thee floor and talked for a while. I hadn’t noticed before, but he is funny, and kind of hot. “Shit” I said as I realized I was finding Robert attractive. I ran back upstairs to my room. I was crying, but at the same time I was accepting my new form.

“Margaret? Are you ok?” He asked from behind the door. I didn’t answer, but the. i realized being a woman wasn’t that bad. I was living in a big mansion, Robert was wealthy, and I wouldn’t have to worry about work or money ever again.

I took all my clothes off. There was something else I had to do to accept my new form. I unlocked the door, and asked Robert to come in.


“Hey handsome, it is time for you yo make a lady out of me” I said. He smiled. I was all over him, kissing him, and letting him touch and kiss every single part of my body. It felt amazing when he sucked on my nipples, when he played with his thing around my labia, when it went in me, and finally came inside of me. I realized this has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

The following day we performed a “goodbye ritual” for the old me. And I became Margaret forever. 

We have been together for 3 months, and I have been having sex with him, and sometimes with his friends every single day.




Comentarios