Large debt

“So, I will be able to pay my debt?” I asked my friend Tom, who worked at a strip club as a bouncer. “All that I can promise you my friend, is that you will not have to worry about your debt anymore” he responded.

I signed the contract his boss had written for me. Tom the  took me to a back room, and asked me to undress. I thought it was awkward but I took my clothes off. Maybe some kind of physical” I thought. He handed me a white furry robe, “you don’t want to be cold”.

He then handed me some kind of patch. “Put it in your arm, whatever happens, do not take it off until tomorrow morning” he instructed. “Wait? You are giving me drugs?” I asked. He just smiled and said, “yeah, but not that kind”. I knew what I had signed up to, but I was trying to break the i r.

Anyways, I sat on the couch, and seconds later, I fell asleep. When I woke up, my whole body hurt. Johnny, Tom’s boss was sitting right in front of me. “I was waiting for you to wake up” he said. I sat down, not realizing my body had already changed. “That’s creepy, but ok… wait my voice” I said quickly realizing everything about me had changed. I felt too aware of my new form. I was a woman from head to toe. I quickly covered myself up with the white robe I was wearing. “No need to do that sweetheart, after all your new job is bout showing those new assets of yours” he said. 

I couldn’t be upset, Tom had warned me what my job would be. I felt unexpectedly comfortable as a woman.


“So… this is temporary… right? Until I pay my debt” I asked. “Yes, of course, we can turn you back anytime you want” he said. “Ok, fine, let see how good I am on stage” I said. He handed me a black bikini, and as soon as I got dressed, he snapped a picture of me. As an instinct, I felt the need to pose.

I felt sexy. And my wide hips felt right on my body. He showed me the pictures he had just taken. I bit my lips. “Wow! I am hot” I said.


That night I danced in public. I was somewhat clumsy. But I got so much money on my thong, that I realized my debt will be paid quickly.

My stage name was Scarlett. And not only did I dance, I flirted with guys, and sat on their laps, and laughed at their stupid jokes. I was feeling frightfully comfortable.


That night, I went with Tom to his place. After all, I didn’t have anywhere else to go. “So? How was your first night as a dancer?” He asked me. “Exciting and fun” I responded.

It was still night time, and he put on a movie, and I fell asleep on his lap. I felt confident and vulnerable at the same time. When I woke up, I was alone in Tom’s bed. He had carried me over, and slept on the couch. I had never seen that side of him. I prepared him breakfast, and while we didn’t exchange any words for a while, we just couldn’t stop smiling.

Anyways, during the day I got pointers from the other girls. Anna and Alexandra were the best, they gave me a crash course on the art of seduction. 

I practiced working the pole. All while Tom watching. I felt embarrassed, but I did my best pretending to seduce him. After a short swirl around the pole, I even walked towards him like a confident supermodel swaying my ass, and feeling my breasts bounce. 


I sat next to him, and told him: “I know I will be able to pay my debt in less than a week big boy. But before I ask them to turn me back, I want to kiss you, I want to grab that thing of yours and shove it up my pussy, and I want you to suck on these!”. He looked surprised, but then I broke up laughing, “haha sorry dude, I just had to find out how convincing I was as a woman. He laughed it off too, but the sexual tension was there.

Anyways, that night I got even more tips. Some guy paid for a private dance, and well, I gave him the time of his life. I even rubbed my naked breasts on his face.

At the end of my shift, I looked for Tom. “Come here big boy, I might have been joking before, but lets go back stage, this private dance is no me” I told him. I felt bad for giving him hopes earlier, so I did allow him to see me dance naked, just for him.


I took my bra off, and asked him to kiss my breasts. He hesitated a little, but he did as I asked. It felt wonderful. “Smack me” I said. How my ass bounced, felt even more arousing. I couldn’t believe what I was considering. I sat over him, and kissed him. I could feel his thing under his trousers, being as hard as a bone. That was turning me on even more. He grabbed me by my waist, I felt so sexy. “Oh shit” I said and pulled back, covering my breasts. “I… I want to… but I can’t”.

On our way back to Tom’s place, we were completely quiet. The sexual tension was still there. Part of me wanted to tell him I couldn’t stay with him anymore, but another part of me just wanted to have sex with him.


I went to bed, and he went to the living room couch. But I couldn’t sleep at all, I just wanted to feel the same spark again. I took a bug breath. I wore some sexy lingerie Anna had lended me, and headed back out to the living room. The TV was on, but Tom had fallen asleep. “Wake up” I whispered. He opened his eyes. I was standing next to the door. “I guess there is no denying it, we like each other, so, there is only one course of action that makes sense” I said as I slowly walked towards him. I slide little I was wearing off, and sat on his lap. I acted as feminine as I could. I unzipped his pants, and grabbed his thing. “I don’t think I miss mine at all” I said as I unbuttoned his shirt. I ran my hand over his hairy chest. I kissed him playfully. I then slid his pants off. I kneeled over him, my pussy with its erect clit over his naked equipment. I started rubbing it until it felt wet. In the meantime, he kept on kissing and sucking on my nipples.

I finally, grabbed his thing, pointed it up, and with one swift motion, I made sure it went in all the way. “Ouch ouch ouch” I said in arousal. What followed was the best 30 minutes of my life. Tom was great, he knew how to keep me turned on. We did it in the couch, but we fell to the floor, and kept on going there. Eventually, we were doing it against the wall. 

He came, and I felt his warmth inside of me for the first time. It just turned me on even more. As his now soft thing pulled out of me, and my dripping pussy felt sore, I realized there was no way I would turn back.

I cleaned myself with a tissue, and we took a shower together. I just couldn’t stop smiling. 

The following days I kept on working at the club. In a couple of weeks, I got enough money to pay my debt, but quickly realized I didn’t have to, after all, I was not the same person anymore.

I moved into Tom’s place. I am not stupid, so I started taking the pill. Although, I felt relieved when my first period came. I was ready to be a woman, but not a mother just yet.


Johnny, my boss asked me if I wanted to be turned back. “Hell no!” I said. He actually gave me the option to keep on working there, or work at one of his other more reputable venues. I chose the later. He handed me a new id and paperwork for my new self. “Scarlett Blunt” was my new name.

I became a hostess at a restaurant. The pay wasn’t as good, but at least I didn’t have anybody else but Tom looking at my naked body.


I picked up a new bunch of hobbies. I learned how to play the guitar, I took a few classes at a community college, and started doing yoga. Somehow, I became a vegan, I know! I used to be a guy that loved bbq, and now, I was doing everything to keep in shape and be healthy.

I don’t know what the future holds for me, but I am enjoying being me. And if you excuse me, I promised Tom a blowjob.


Comentarios