His wish

My friend Kyle told me he had bought a magic stone that could make any of his wishes come true. “Ha ha, very funny, you just wasted your money” I told him. 

“I’ll prove it to you” he said. “Sure… what are you going to wish for? Money? A PS5? A hot girlfriend?” I mocked him. “All of those are good ideas” he said, “I’ll start with the girlfriend thing first”. I laughed, but my expression changed the moment he made his first wish.

“I wish my best friend was a hot woman named Pauline” he said. The change was instantaneous, I felt like if something juggled me at the speed of light.

“What the fuck?” I said as I realized not only was his wish weird, but his wish stone was real. “My voice! My body! My cock!” I yelled realizing I was a woman. Worst of all, I couldn’t remember my former name, “turn me back to being Pauline… shit! Why can’t I say my previous name…. Please turn me back” I begged.


But what I wanted was meaningless, Kyle had something in mind, and I couldn’t remember not stop him. He wished for my clothes to become a sexy red dress. And there I was looking hot in front of my best friend.

“What to wish next?” He said. “I don’t want to be a woman, turn me back” I demanded. But that just gave Kyle more ideas. “I wish Pauline felt comfortable as a woman, and she didn’t want to be a man anymore” he said.

Suddenly I realized he was right. I knew it was his wish that had altered my mind, but who cares, being a woman felt good.

“Do you find me attractive?” Kyle asked. “I am not into men Kyle, I might like being a woman, but I am a lesbian now” I explained. “I wish pauline was straight and madly in love with me” he said. 

Suddenly I felt butterflies in my stomach, Kyle was looking handsome. I still remembered my previous life, but I just love Kyle so much that I can’t blame him.


I took my dress off. I was wearing nothing but a bra and thong. “Kyle, you just created your perfect girlfriend, so, drop the stone, and lets go to your room and make out. I will let you get to third base, I might even pleasure you in ways you can’t even imagine” I said while pretending to suck an imaginary banana.

And that was it, Kyle and I became the perfect couple. He wishes for money, he wished for his PS5, and well I made sure he had everything he needed.


Comentarios