I haven’t always looked like this. Years ago I was a tough guy, muscular and ripped. I loved tending the animals in my family’s ranch.
But one day, one of our horses got a disease. We didn’t know what it was, but it almost died. One day, my equine friend got cured for no apparent reason. We were so happy, but we quickly realized for some reason my beloved stallion was now a name.
I felt bummed, since he was my favorite horse. Anyways, one day I started to feel ill too. I didn’t think it was related to my horse’s fate. I was in bed, begging for the pain to end. But then, one morning, I felt better, like if I had been reborn. My body was still the same. Or so I thought.
My diet changed quickly, no longer was I eating as much as before. My body weight started decreasing. But as my muscles became smaller, by chest started swelling up. Then, one day, as I took a shower, my equipment, just detached from my body. It didn’t hurt, it was nothing but an empty shell, lying on the floor, and my crotch are now sported a pair of vaginal lips.
I knew there was no way back, I had transformed into a woman. And it felt right. I kept tending my farm. Although, I didn’t like wearing a bra, so most of the time I am walking around with my breasts out in the air.
How fast did I cope with the changes? Well, that very same weekend I went to the local pub and had sex with one of the patrons.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario