Josh kept explaining why he transformed me into a woman, and why he thought it would be a good idea for us to go as Mario and Peach to the party.
He kept on talking and talking, explaining what were the rules and why he wouldn’t take advantage of me.
The truth was I didn’t care, I was mostly ignoring him, I just couldn’t wait to go to the party and ditch him for some other guy. “Shut up and lets go to the fucking party” I said.
He couldn’t stop looking at my cleavage. I playfully flirted with Josh, but as soon as I got to the party, I ignored him completely and went straight to the hottest guy there. “What does a girl like me has to do to have some fun upstairs?” I asked the random guy. I waved Josh goodbye, and proceed to take what’s-his-name upstairs.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario