As my vision came back, I realized I was at a different place. It was a hotel room. It took me a few seconds to realize I was wearing a red dress.
“Wait, am I a woman now?” I whispered. I took a couple of steps, almost falling not being used to walking on heels.
I quickly realized my crotch area felt sore. I looked back at the bed, a naked man was asleep there. “Ewww” I said realizing whoever I was had just slept with him.
I was getting ready to sneak out, when I started fantasizing about having sex with the guy. I kinda remembered how good it felt. I tried very hard to leave, but with each passing second, the more and more I felt comfortable as a woman.
As I reached the door, and opened it, the man interrupted me “where are you going?” He asked. By then, I was ready, I wanted to try sex for real. “Nowhere” I said as I locked the door.
I walked back to bed as sexy as I could, and before we did it again, I gave him a good old fashioned blowjob. While I did my thing, I came to the realization I wasn’t turning back. I didn’t even know who I now were, but I will sure enjoy doing this every day.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario