Virus

 

Not long ago, my friend Josh has gotten the bimbo virus his symptoms were mild compared to other people. But he, nonetheless, became a woman, a straight woman. He stopped going by Josh, and became Jocelyn, or Josie for short.

She was straight, and loved to flirt with me. But while we remained good friends, we didn’t date, or kiss. She dated some guys, but nothing came of it.

One day she declared her love for me. I had accepted Josh was gone, so, I decided to give a try. Date Josie. But as luck would have it, that very same day, I got the bimbo virus myself.

And while I also got to keep my personality, my libido was through the roof. Josie helped me through it. I got mad qhwb she told me to refrain from touching myself.


I just couldn’t wait to be alone and well, exploring. But even after I did so, that proved to not be enough. Josie forbid me to go out. “You must refrain from sex if you want to stop the bimboing of your mind” she told me. But I didn’t care, I needed something inside of me, a dildo, a man, a whole fist if required.

Josie’s attempts to stop me from becoming a bimbo were futile. I escaped, and ended up at a bar making out with some rando. And that wasn’t all, hours later I was at his place, having a threesome.

And since that day I became Liz, and I became a regular at the bar. Eventually Josie and I became friends again. But she was such a prune, while I was always up for whatever.

Comentarios