I was born in 2001, but I currently work at a record store, in the 90’s. Confusing? Well, you shouldn’t be.
It all started in the fall of 2024, I was looking for a present for my dad. I entered a record store downtown. It was completely empty, but I started browsing through the different records they had.
I heard some music playing vert softly. It was coming from a pair pf headphones. I put them on, the music was relaxing and soothing. I fell on a trance.
When I came back to my senses. A guy appeared in front of me. He looked like a younger version of Travis, my dad’s best friend. “Hello?” He said. “Hello” I responded, my voice sounded a little bit off. He introduced himself as, Travis. And at that exact moment, I noticed my arms looked feminine. “What the fuck?” I said instead of introducing myself. “Where am I? Who am I? What the f happened?” I said as the realization that I had been turned suddenly into a woman hit me.
Travis explained what had happened. It sounded like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me. He said he intended to bring my mom to the past, warn her about her accident and then send her back. “Well, I am not my mom!” I said as I caught my reflection, I did in fact looked like her.
“But what do you mean accident? My mom is alive” I said. He explained the accident will happen on new years eve 2024. “Ok, send me back, and I will warn her” I told Travis. He agreed, but somehow, the machine did not work anymore. “I will fix it” he said.
Well, that was two months ago. I am now working at Travis’s record store. I am a little bit worried, since this is the week that my mom met my dad. I will now have to pretend to be her while Travis fixes the machine.
I have gotten used to acting girly, and living with my grandparents. But one thing is to pretend to be a woman, but if I don’t want to mess my future now I will have to pretend to love my dad, and kiss him, and…. Make babies with him.
“This is all your fault. Oh there he is, there’s my dad” I told Travis as I walked towards my dad. “Hello” I awkwardly said. He asked about some old group. Well, old for me, but new for dad. I started making small talk, and we hit it off. He asked me out, I had no choice, I had to pretend to be my mom.
He took me to a nice coffee shop around the corner. We laughed and talked for hours. I couldn’t believe it, I was flirting with ny own father. Later that night, I kissed him good night. I quickly went back to the store, looking for Travis. “You must send me back… I don’t want to pretend being my mom anymore” I explained. But Travis said that the machine was still broken, although, I can help you out… he put on some different music and handed me some headphones.
The music was so nice, I fell into a trance once again. Suddenly, being a woman didn’t feel wrong. I realized what he was doing, I embraced the changes in my mind. i smiled. I took the headphones off, I thanked Travis, and called Kyle. “Hey, I had a great time today. We should go out tomorrow” I told him.
As you might have guessed I will be a woman for the rest of my life. At least, I can avoid the accident Travis warned me against.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario