Spell book

Gone were the days of playing video games and drinking with my buddies. I knew I shouldn’t have read from the book. But I just felt compelled to do so.

Anyways, once I started, I couldn’t stop. If I did, I would have probably ended up as a half man half woman being. So, as soon as noticed my chest swoll up, I continued reading. Everything about me changed, my chest, my waist, my ass, my hands, my feet, my face, even my mind.

When I was done, I closed the book, and put it back in the attic. I took a good look in the mirror. “Damn girl, you’re hot” I told myself. I quickly changed into something more fitting and went out of my place. I didn’t have the intention to come back.

All I could think of was hooking up with a guy. Any guy. And so, I left my place, headed to the nearest bar, and I started flirting with the first guy I saw.


I couldn’t wait any longer, I kissed him, I grabbed his hand and took him to his car, “take me to your place, and I’ll shownyou a good time” I proposed. He smiled and started his car.

Comentarios