Procedure

It was a mistake, the procedure wasn’t meant to be for me. It was a mixup. 

The lab coats that used some kind of nano tech to alter my gender and dna were ashamed and offered to change me back when they realized their mistake.

But they offered to pay me a lot of money if I were to stay in this form for a month and have then run some tests on me. I agreed, unbeknownst to them, I had always been curious about the opposite sex.


I emerged from the machine feeling like a thousand bucks. I had a perfect athletic body, my diabetes was gone, my crappy old life forgotten, the money they offered me would solve all my money problems. And, if I really enjoy this month, I will ask them to leave me in this form, I can even be their spoke person.

Comentarios