Not much of a choice

You may think my smile looks kinda fake. Well it is. My friend John and I had a bet, whoever lost, would become a girl for a day.


As you can tell, I lost. We agreed ahead of time that no funny business, no kissing, no sex, nothing like that. We would just pretend to be boyfriend/girlfriend. Holding hands would be the most we would do.

I got dressed, somehow the black skirt and white blouse felt good, like really good against my skin. And I knew something had changed inside my head too. John was looking kinda hot. My fake smile was not because I was pretending to be happy with our little charade, no, it was because I was pretending not to like him.

We went out. He took me to a bar. Something he thought would make me feel uncomfortable, but the alcohol, the noise, the music, made me losen up.

Eventually, I started acting more feminine. I even caused him to feel jealous when I flirted with another guy. “What are you doing?” He asked. “A little fun…” I said and kissed James. My arms around his neck, he tried to pull back, but I stuck my tongue as far down his throat as I could. “We didn’t agree to this” he said. “Your friend and you agreed to pretending, but I am not him, treat me like your girlfriend, or I will just leave with another guy” I gave him no choice. When our conversation started to become awkward, I told him to treat me like a girl he just met. Suddenly, he was clumsy and shy. No wonder why he hadn’t dated a girl in ages.

Anyways, we went back to his place. He was getting ready to transform me back. “No!” I said. “I just want you to suck on these” I said as I revealed my breasts, “Then, you can then me back”. It was all a charade on my part, I didn’t want him to turn me back, I wanted him to have sex with him. 

As he sucked on my breasts, I slid my hand down his pants. With a few strokes, I made sure he was ready. I unzipped his pants, “are you sure?” He asked. I didn’t answer, I took my panties off, and with one slow but firm motion I slid his thing inside of me “ouch ouch ouch” I said realizing that while it did hurt a little, it felt good, it felt amazing. There we were on his couch, him on his back, myself kneeling over him. How his thing slid inside of me felt just right. I couldn’t stop, I wanted him to come. 

Didn’t take long, he couldn’t hold it anymore. And since that day I became Karen. John and I became a couple. Which was fitting, after all I’ve been pregnant since that first fuck.


Comentarios