When my friend asked me to put on a chocker, I didn’t give it much thought. But as soon as I did, I froze in place. He opened an app in his phone, and started playing with some options, “lets see…. Long hair” he said, and my hair did in fact grow in length. “Perfect posture” he said, and I improved my posture. “Let’s see, tall and thin, wide ass, small waist, big breasts, no cock” as he said out loud everything he was changing, my body followed his instructions.
I wanted to punch him in the face, and demand him to turn me back. “Gender, female, sexual preference, straight” suddenly, as mad as I still was, my friend was looking kind of handsome.
He released me, letting me move again. The first thing I did was punch him in his stomach. He deserved it. But almost immediately after, I kissed him.
If he had the power to transform anyone, why did he chose me? But that wasn’t important. He asked me to wear a dress, and I didn’t give so without hesitation. My naked female body didn’t seem awkward, it felt right. My friend pretended to cover his eyes while I changed, but I knew he was peeking. It was somewhat of a turn on.
We went out to a bar. On the way, he promised that after our date, he would turn me back. But I wasn’t so sure I wanted to be a man again.
At the bar I drank a couple of margaritas. Some guys hit on me, but I grabbed my friend’s arm and told them I already had a date.
On our way back, I decided to do something unspeakable, something I wouldn’t have even thought about when I was a guy. I unzipped his pants, and well, gave him a blowjob while he drove.
He didn’t come, which was ok, because I wanted more. We didn’t make it to his room, we ended up in his living room, doing it on the floor. I kneeled over him, with his thing inside of me. Thrusting back and forth, his hands on my waist, helping me maintain the rhythm.
We came, I felt his warm fill me up. We cuddled for a while. While playing with his chest hair with my index finger I told him, “if you don’t turn me back, we can do this every day you know”. He had a wicked smile. He took my chocker away, and sealed my fate as a woman.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario