It was like falling into a trance. I was inside my hotel room, when I started to feel light headed. When I came back to my senses, I felt different. My hands were over my belly. It was flat and not hairy.
My waist felt small, and I was wearing something over my chest.
Awkwardly, I walked to the door of my room. “7G” I said out loud referring to my room number. I went back in and looked at myself in the mirror. I had a perfect body, a cute face, and long soft hair.
I should have been worried, but instead, I felt at ease. Actually, I opened my suitcase to find women’s clothing inside. Something had happened, it was like I had always been this woman, like I always had been “Kim” I said realizing I knew my name.
Weirdly enough, I felt like doing my nails. I jumped on my bed, and started painting them pink. I wanted to look sexy and as a girl that anyone would want to date.
We talked for a while, until I made my first move. I kissed him as soon as I could, I told him I was feeling blue. He responded by inviting me to his place where we could go and make out at our pace.
I changed my bikini, to one that matched my current mood. I looked at the mirror, and felt like a hoot.
I grabbed a towel, and walked down to the beach, where I posed as sexy as I could. A man approached me and invited me a drink, I smiled and told him that I’d love to have some food too.
We talked for a while, until I made my first move. I kissed him as soon as I could, I told him I was feeling blue. He responded by inviting me to his place where we could go and make out at our pace.
As soon as we got to his place, I undid my bra and had him suck on my nipples intense. I unzipped his pants and grabbed his junk, I was about to give him a blowjob, and then get my brains fucked.
I will never look back, I am now a woman named Kat. I have a boyfriend that I love immensely and I will be always ready to fuck.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario