Lost control

 I felt an electric shock when I touched the strange figure on my coffee table. I didn’t put it there, it was probably my roommate. He is such a slob, always leaving a mess around, I swear some days he doesn’t even take a shower, if I didn’t need half the rent covered, I would throw him out. 

Anyways, that weird figure gave me an electric shock. It was so strong, that I fell to the ground in pain.

There I was, contorting, and barely able to speak. At first I didn’t notice the changes. But when the pain subsided, I realized I had completely changed. I was no longer a man, my whole frame had changed. My hair was long, my hips were wide, my breasts were perky, and worse of all, my libido was through the roof. Somehow, my clothes had changed too.


“There you are” I heard the manly voice of my roommate. He was looking somewhat handsome, his body smelled, like he hadn’t taken a shower in days, but that just made him more attractive. His thinning hair, his unkept beard, his stupid skweeky shoes, they were all making him seem unresistable in my new eyes.

 “I need you” I said as I crawled towards him. My mind completely gone, “I don’t even remember how I got here, but I do think this guy is hot, I must show him a good time” I told myself. I unzipped his pants, and proceeded to pleasure him the best way I know how.

Comentarios