Losing it

I have been trapped in this man cave for weeks. Don’t get me wrong, this is all my own doing. I willfully came in. I willfully took the procedure that turned me into this new me. But ever since I got here, I haven’t been able to escape.

I don’t know what I am missing to actually get out of here, a key, a button, or something. I just want to get out and turn back into a man. I have turned this place upside down and found nothing.

With each passing day, I start to give more and more into my feminine side. At first I didn’t even think about wearing a women’s dress. But after a couple of days without showering, I decided to take off my man clothes and well, remain naked. But the nights got cold, so I covered myself up, plus, seeing my naked body was kind of a turn on, so, I had to hide under a dress to avoid touching myself.


I don’t know if I will ever get out. But I know that at least a man knows I am here. He brings me water and food. He seems like a nice guy, but if he was really a good person, he would help me out.

I am starting to give up, what if I remain a woman forever? What if I go by Kat now? Who cares? As long as I get to escape from this god forsaken room.

Well, if the guy that brings me food, lets me out, I will thank him with a kiss or two. Maybe I’ll even let him get into second base. Or better yet, a blowjob. Or imagine, what if I ride him like a whore, that sure sounds like a plan.

[the door unlocks]

“She’s ready” a man with a thick foreign accent yells.

I eagerly step out of the room. Not with the intention of escaping, but with the intent of pleasing a guy, any guy.

Comentarios