My best friend Beth, was a psychiatrist. She had told me she had discovered a side effect of hypnosis and a new drug she was testing.
She asked me if I wanted to try it. Since we were very close, I agreed.
After taking 3 grams of the new drug diluted in a glass of eater, I rested on her living room couch. We went through the usual hypnosis relaxation routine.
She then asked me to imagine what she described. “Imagine you are at a big mansion” she said, and I imagined a victorian era manor. She asked me to describe the place, the smell, how everything sounded. I could smell the old wood, and the sounds echoed through the house. “Who are you?” She asked. I looked at my hands, and quickly answered “I am the owner of the house”, but she interrupted me. “Are you sure? Aren’t you a maid?” She asked. I thought it was weird, but I looked at my hands again, they looked feminine, and I was dressed in a french maid costume. “You are right, I am a maid” I told her. “And I am there with you, I am the lady of the house” Beth said. Suddenly I felt like I was really there, and I started cleaning the house as the lady asked.

She referred to me as Maria. And it did really feel like my name. I helped her into her dress, as I lived to serve her. At night, I went to bed, took off my clothes, and imagined myself making out with the cute pool boy. Anyways, I put on my pajamas, and fell asleep feeling as if everything was fine.
Suddenly I was back at Beth’s home. “Wow” I said, “that was quite a ride! I actually believed I was Maria”. “You were Maria!” Beth said. “Ha ha… no I mean… that I felt like a woman…” I explained. “I know, that’s because what you described became true… it wasn’t just inside your mind” she said. “Look, let’s try it again…. Close your eyes” she instructed me. i jumped on her couch and did what she asked.
“Imagine yourself having dinner with your family… it is thanksgiving” she said. “Are you there?” I asked. “Of course I am, we are a couple” she explained. And there she was sitting next to me. “But I am not a woman, I am your boyfriend Tom, and you are my girlfriend Kim” she said, suddenly everything looked different. My family was still my family, but I was a woman, just like I’ve always been… and I love Tom so much, I was so glad he could join us.
We had fun. We laughed at my father’s corny dad jokes. And eventually we ended up at Tom’s place, where we ended up making out. As I unzipped his pants, ready to take him for a ride, Tom stopped me by saying, time to go back.
Suddenly, we were back at Beth’s place. “What the f? I was so ready! I felt like having Tom… you… fk my brains out” I told Beth. “I know, that’s why I stopped you… If you want to experience that, is fine by me… but I need you to tell me now” she asked. I thought it about it for a while, “sure… why not… it is all a dream after all” I responded. “It is not a dream… it is actually happening… oh well… never mind… let’s try something different” she said.
We went through the same process. But this time she described me as beautiful pink haired woman, and herself as blue haired beauty. “Imagine yourself as being madly in love with me” she said. Suddenly I was in a comfy couch, making out with my girlfriend Beth. In this reality my name is Kat, and well, I have been dating Beth for months. We finally decided to take our relationship to the next level.
Beth was running her hands over my breasts. For the first time since we started our little experiment, someone was touching me. I felt my nipples get erect. I ran my hand down her pants. I was looking for her clit, and she followed suit. In a mater of minutes, we were embraces in a 69 position. Her tongue doing wonders, while I did the same on her clit.
I hate to admit it, but I wanted more. And while we ended up in our bed doing the scissor thing, sweating and exchanging kisses, I wanted more.
Suddenly, we were back to our normal selves. “So? How was your little lesbian experience?” Beth asked. I blushed, “well, it was great… but I think Kat wasn’t really much of a lesbian… I think I wanted more…” I responded.
It was really late. So, we agreed to try again tomorrow. That night I slept with Beth. By sleep, I mean like really sleep. Holding hands, nothing else.
The following day, after breakfast, she told me she had an idea. “Carnaval” she said as she started the trance. This was the weirdest change so far. There I was in Rio, dressed for carnaval.
Multicolored Feathers on my head. I felt sexy, I was dancing, and flirting with guys. And weirdest of all, I was speaking fluent Portuguese. At the end of the day I ended up making out with Carlos. My boyfriend.
When I went back go being myself, Beth told me she wasn’t Carlos, but just a different dancer. “I feel like… weird… when you turn me into a woman, I do feel like one… and I am in fact ready to… you know… I mean, I lnow it is just a dream… but still” I said. “Once again… It is NOT a dream! What you see is really happening” Beth explained.
I still could not believe it. “I’ll prove it” she said as she started describing my next form. A 21 year old woman named Nancy that loves acting cute and sexy. Lives with her boyfriend. And loves to have sex.
Suddenly, I found myself in my living room dressed as cute as ever. My boyfriend Andrew was with me. He was naked. “Oh handsome, I see you are happy to see me” I said. I always know I am really a guy, but I do feel like I am the person transformed me to.
I pulled him over me, and started kissing him. His hands went straight for my waist, while his lips moved quickly to my breasts. “Oh my god” I said, as I felt my nipples being sucked. It felt so good, so arousing. I quickly wrapped my legs around him, and started kissing his neck.
He took me to our bedroom. Andrews took his pants off, and I took all my clothes, except my long socks off. We ended up doing it in our bed. My legs up in the air, his equipment way inside of me. I loved how it felt as it slid slightly inside of me. I felt in love and alive. When he came, I felt even more turned on. “I love you” I told him, “I know” he responded.
We cuddled for a while. And afterwards, we took a shower together. I expected to go back to our bodies, but that didn’t happen for a week. And during that week, I learned to live as Nancy. And with Andrew, I spent a lot of time learning to be a woman. We did it so many times that I lost count. The sexual tension was high between us.
We also went out, dinner, movies, shopping. I was Andrew’s spoiled lover. But eventually, all good things come to an end. So I came back to be myself again.
Beth and I talked about the experience for weeks. It had been amazing. “I was so glad when I didn’t turn back, I actually hoped we would stay as Andrew and Nancy” I told her. We just laughed it up.
We refrained from doing our little alternate reality thing for a few weeks. In the meantime, we became a couple, and well, we did have sex as a straight couple.
Eventually, I asked Beth to try it again. We prepared everything, and we went through the whole hypnosis thing again. I handed her a piece of paper, “you should describe this” I told her. “Kinky” she said with a smile.
As soon as she described what I had written. I found myself inside the playboy mansion. I was wearing the iconic costume, bunny ears and all.
I was there for two reasons: have fun, and please men. And believe me, being a playboy bunny was immensely fun. I made out with three different wealthy guys. I doubled up with another Bunny and some hot guy.
It was good old fun. When Beth took me back to our reality I did in fact feel bummed down. I wanted more.
“You liked that? You whore!” Beth mocked me. But then she said she had a couple of surprises for me. She described my new form. “Agile, blue hair, sexy, cat-like instincts, cat ears, cat tail, and sex-addict” she said.
And there I was on the roof of an apartment building. Jumping from one roof to another. Looking at the city like it was my playground.
A man was waiting for me. It was Beth in male form. I jumped on his arms, and we did it right there in the rooftop of a tall building. I scratched, I bit, I even purred, and he seemed to love it.
That was the first part of the surprise. When Beth took me back to our reality there was a key difference. I wasn’t me anymore, I was now Kelly, and Beth was my boyfriend John. “Wait? Are we still on a trance?” I asked. “Nope… I made sure this is real now?” John answered. “But how?” I asked again. “Part of the side effects of the pill/trance combination…” he answered.
The sexual tension between us was high. We made out right there on our couch.
And then, we moved to the bedroom. Where I got to experience womanhood for real, for the first time. “I don’t ever want to go back!” I told John. He agreed as he did his “o” face.
We spent a whole year without trying going under again. We even got married during that time. But we decided to do it one more time. “It is our anniversary after all” I told my husband.
This time I described the scene while he went under the trance. “We are cheerleaders, and we are at a high school football game” I told John. I saw him change as he imagined the scene. It was the first time I actually saw what was happening during trance. I then close my eyes, and suddenly I was there, in the same game. We were Aisha and Varsity. We were really hot, and guys kept hitting on us. But we weren’t into them. We were a couple.
After the game, we ended up at my place, engaged on some scissors position. And oh my god, it was great.
I realized, I was the one that could bring us back. And so I did. John thanked me for that experience. It was greta, but we loved our current personas, so we agreed to have this be our anniversary special event every year.
Well, until we turned 80. At that moment we will alter reality again, and become young again.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario