Geek to prom queen

 

I had given up on finding a date for prom. So, I intended to use a magic amulet to transform my friend John into a hottie that would go with me to the prom.

But it backfired, I was the one who started transforming. I kneeled down as strong intense pain started covering my body.

Not only did my body started changing, my clothes too. No longer was I wearing jeans and a gamer shirt, instead, I wore a white blouse and denim shorts.

John seemed scared, but he watched my whole transformation. “It hurts” I said. I tried standing up, but had no luck, my clothes were now a short dress, and my mind felt kind of weird. I knew who I used ti be, but did in fact feel like a woman.

I no longer needed glasses, and my body aches and pains were fading away. “This feels… good” I said hearing my voice go an octave higher.

John asked me if I was ok. “Never better” I responded.

In my eyes, his geeky smile was kind of a turn on. I told him exactly what had happened, how I intended him to transform instead of me. But that wasn’t important, “he was stupid, but I can be your date, imagine, everyone will envy you” I told him as my clothes changed again.

A tiara appeared on my head, no wonder since I were to become the prom queen.


I grabbed John by the arm and told him to get ready. “Lets go upstairs, I want to see you get ready, I want to see what  awaits me after prom” I told him.

Of course we didn’t make it on time. We stayed at John’s place for a while. He didn’t come on to me, I did all the work. I flirted, I kissed, I sucked, I showed him the time of his life.

“Shit” I said when we cuddled after sex. In a brief moment of lucidity, I remembered I were to turn back into a guy when I get named prom queen. We got dressed, and we drove to our prom. But we were to late, Jenny had been named prom queen already, and now I was stuck as a girl. “Sorry” John told me. “Don’t be, I maybe stuck as this, but I have realized that I can’t live without you, and as a guy that was not going to happen” I explained.

We left, and went back to John’s place. He introduced me to his parents as Crystal. I had no choice but to tell my parents what had happened, they were quite supportive. They helped me out having my gender changed legally. I even think my mom and dad use the same amulet to swap bodies from time to time. But that’s a story for another day.


Comentarios