I don’t what it is about her. I know I created her with AI if it is her beautiful eyes, her multiple tattoos, her pose, the care free attitude she expels, or what, but I am obsessed with her.
I call her Fire. I know, a simple name, but she is fire to me. I wonder what her personality is, how she behaves when she sees a guy, how good is she in bed.
But that is about to get answered, my obsession became a reality, one day, for no apparent explanation I woke up in her body. I was still at my place, wearing my clothes, but I was her. I went out, I bought new clothes. And the. i went to a modeling agency, I knew I can easily become a hot model. And so I did.
Now I am here, at my producer’s home, he is pouring some wine for us, and I am just salivating at the fact that I am about to experience what being fire is all about.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario