Crawl space

I was cleaning my home when I found a small 1.5 feet tall hole behind my tv stand. “This is going to be expensive” I thought about fixing it. I ducked to see how bad the opening was. 

I saw something flicker inside of it. So, I decided to crawl inside. It was long, like magically long. I mean, I must have crawled about 50 feet, and it’s still going. Suddenly I felt lighter, and the tunnel looked a lot wider. I didn’t give it much thought.

I finally reached the end of the tunnel, and exited from a chimney. I didn’t realize what had happened just yet. I looked around, and realized I was inside my neighbor’s house. “That creep has been crawling to my place?” I thought. I tried going back the chimney, but the opening was closed. Like if it had always been like that.

I heard him arrive from work. I ducked again, and that’s when I realized things were off. I was wearing women’s lingerie. I had breasts, “I am a woman?” I whispered. “Who’s there?” My neighbor asked.


As soon as I laid eyes on him, I felt different. He didn’t look like a creep to me. He was kinda handsome. And well, I am sexy. “Who are you?” He asked. “That’s not important, kiss me!” I said as I crawled towards him.

Days later I learned he had made a couple of wishes that became true. He wished for a hot girlfriend, and for his next door neighbor to move out. And well, he got both things. 

Let me tell you, he is great in bed, and I love pleasing him in every way. My name is now Linda, and I am dating Bob, and that’s all that matters.

Comentarios