Consequences


Well, I guess now I know what happens when you get pregnant while having transformed into a woman. 

Both, my friend James and I used a spell to transform into women. We went out as girls just to have some fun. James, went by the name of Jane, and made out with a lesbian. I called myself Kat, and got myself stupid drunk. 

The following morning I woke up with a pounding headache, and a sore pussy. “Shit!” I said realizing while being deunk I had had sex with some guy. Jane opened the door to mu room and made fun of me. “Kat’s a whore!” She said. “Don’t worry… your date… what’s-his-name, already left” she said. 

Anyways, she used the same spell to transform back into James. “My turn” I said and casted the spell. Nothing happened. I tried again and again. Took us sometime to realize what has happened. Actually, exactly 6 weeks later I found out why I couldn’t transform back. That’s when the morning sickness started. The mood swings were a pain, my hormones were through the roof.

James, helped me through the whole thing. We actually pretended to be a couple. I gave up, I decided to accept the new me. James proposed. And well, he told me he would be a father to my daughter. That actually turned me on. “I love you” I told him.

My due date is in less than a month, and James is taking me out for dinner. I am wearing my favorite pink dress. And while I don’t know if I am prepared to be a mother and give bieth, I sure know I can’t wait to be James’s wife.

Comentarios