Christmas miracle

After a long party, I passed out on the couch, unaware the eggnog I drank had a twist, quite a slouch.

It was spiked with a potion that would change my whole life, and in moments, I’d shift from a man to a wife.

Back then, I was male, but James took a snap,
As I morphed and transformed, not knowing the trap.
My beard disappeared, while my hair grew so long,
Changed shades and grew thick, like a new kind of song.


My hips began widening, skin soft as could be,
My favorite red shirt became something more free.
It morphed into silk, a blouse in its place,
My hair tied in ponies, a smile on my face.

My mind slowly altered, thoughts shifting from games,
To shopping and fun, the new things I’d claim.
As cliché as it seemed, James must have known,
He’d want me girly, in ways I’d never have shown.

My legs, once in jeans, now wore shorts so neat,
Though a chill crept up, the change was complete.
My clothes disappeared, replaced with a dress,
A red one, too perfect, I must confess.

My posture adjusted, my waking drew near,
My past life seemed distant, fading in fear.
My figure now changed, filled out my dress tight,
Breasts pushing forward, a new morning light.


But it was all a dream, just visions I’d seen,

A fantasy made by my mind in between.
As I woke with a start, there, James was near,
Inviting me to stay, it was perfectly clear.

Tonight would be special, as I’d soon learn to show,
What the night held for me, and where we would get to fuck.



Comentarios