After a long party, I passed out on my friend’s couch. Little did I know that the eggnog I had drank were spiked with a potion that would forever changed my life.
Back then, I was a man, my friend James snapped a picture of me as I changed.
My beard faded away, while my hair grew longer and changed it shade. My hips expanded and my skin became soft.
My favorite red shirt became a silky blouse. My hair got tied in a couple of ponytails. My mind was changing too. My dreams of sports and video games were changing to those of shopping and fun. As cliche as it sounds, James probably wanted me to be as girly as I could sound.
My legs no longer covered with jeans, but instead covered by simple denim shorts. I felt a little bit cold, but soon, my clothes were gone, replaced by a red dress that only a girl like me could have bought.
My posture changed, as I was about to wake up. My previous life felt like nothing more that a dream.
My new figure would fill up my dress perfectly, with my breasts about to jump out of my bra.
It all was a dream. Every image I have shared was nothing more than something my mind had made up.
As I woke up, I realized I was at James home. He had invited me to stay with him, which was great idea, since tonight would be the night that he will get to see me naked and on the whole.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario