Cat like instincts

I had lived alone for years. My life wasn’t bad, but I felt like something was missing. Anyways, I found a stray cat outside my home. I opened the door, and it entered my home. “Finally, some company” I said.

I sat to watch TV and the cat jumped on my lap. “I think I will call you Buddy” I told the cat. I swear the cat smiled and then scratched my arm. The cat jumped out the window and left me alone.

I decided to go to my bathroom to clean my wound. But I didn’t even get to walk to steps, when I felt something onside my throat. I started coughing, out came a fur ball. “What the?” i said as I fell to the floor in pain. In mere seconds I seized to be a man, and I was transformed into a woman. I realized my hearing had improved. “Wait?” I said out loud, not only being surprised at the fact that I had become a woman, but I had cat ears.


“I must get some help” I said, I continued walking towards my phone, but I felt more comfortable crawling. My body was changing, it was becoming more and more furry. My hands and feet became paws. I started shrinking in size.

I wasn’t scared, somehow, this felt right.


I felt the need to lick my privates. There I was, naked, half woman, half cat,  with my leg raised in the air, and me licking my pussy.

I continued feeling the changes taking place. In a matter of minutes, I was no longer a human. I was a cat, whiskers and all.

I meowed and purred when I tried to speak. The cat that had done this to me, jumped back inside. He took a good look at me. Like if he was proud of what he had done to me.


I felt the need to asume a fight position. I was mad at him for turning me into a cat. But suddenly, he started changing, he became a man. A naked man, he sat on my couch and turned on the tv. He signaled me to sit on his lap. I was compelled to do so. There I was, a female cat, sitting on his lap. My body on his legs, my head on his… you know… equipment.

He petted me, it felt good. But suddenly I started to turn back to human form. Still a woman, but no longer a cat. We didn’t say a thing, we kissed, and we ended up doing it in my living room. After he came inside of me. He turned back into a cat, and I followed suit. He jumped out the window, and I followed him.

I am no longer human. I live with Buddy, and we roam the streets, sometimes we turn back to humans and do human stuff. But we spend most of our time as felines.


Comentarios