Best fighter

I was really good at fighting games. Like really fucking good. No one could beat me. Other players could barely land a punch on me.

I always played with chunli. But my winning streak was over when a new 16 year old gamer challenged me. I thought he would be easy to beat, but I could not be more mistaken.

But not only did he beat me with ease, with every punch his character hit, a part of me changed. By the end, I was no longer a man, I was a 24 year old asian woman. I kind of resembled my character.

I was upset, not at the fact that he somehow turned me knto a woman, but at the fact that I lost to a eandom kid.


I left the arcade, never to be swen there again. I joined the local strip club, where I got to explore my new sexuality and I expose my sexy naked body.

Two years after the change, the guy that changed me enter the strip club. He was no longer a kid. So, when he paid for a private dance, I gave him a full service, after all, he deserved it.

Comentarios