Back to the store

For some reason I felt the need to go to a women’s lingerie store. “Welcome back” a girl said to me. “Oh, finally? Did you have fun?” Another one asked me. I didn’t know what they meant.

Before I could react, they helped me out of my clothes. And they made me wear lingerie. They took my hair off like if I was wearing some wig.

They showed me a mirror, I expected to see a man in lingerie, but instead my reflection reminded me of a women I once met. “Is… is that really me?” I asked.


“Yes” one of them answered. “You wanted to try living as a human for a month, we gave you what you wanted” she added. “Why a guy? We don’t know… but don’t worry, next time you can go out as the hottie you are” the other one said.

“I am a hottie?” I asked. I felt sexy, “maybe I can hook up with a guy” I thought. But my intentions were far from becoming true, suddenly I felt stuck in place. “What’s going on, I mumbled”. I couldn’t move, I couldn’t speak. 

I felt at ease. I realized I was a mannequin, as I had always been. I lived for the following months as a sentient piece of plastic 


I could hear, see, and feel everything. and it was a good life. I couldn’t wish for more. After all, I am just an object.

Comentarios