I felt like if I had crossed a tunnel at the speed of light. When I came back to my senses I was sitting in a 1960’s dinner. Wearing an orange flower dress. I felt earring pulling on my ears, long hair covering the sides of my face, the fabric of my dress pressing against my bare breasts and nipples, and most disturbing the lack of equipment between my legs.
I had been obsessed with time paradoxes all my life. When I was able to join the government’s time machines initiative, I accepted without hesitation. But surprisingly, I opened a wormhole to the past. I expected to gaze upon the 1960’s era when my grandparents met, but instead, I ended up in the body of my grandma’s best friend Matilda.
I had no way back, and I do remember my grandma did say that Matilda personally changed completely for no apparent reason. Now, I know I am that reason.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario