Amy said it would be fun. She said she would make out with me. I complained since I didn’t want to dress in drag, but I complied just to get to score with her.
I tried to kiss her, but she told me “not yet hot stuff” and then she asked me to read form an old piece of paper that looked like some kind of parchment. As I did, my whole body reshaped, gone were my masculine features, and all that was left was a female form that any man would die to be with.
“You turned out hotter than I imagined” she said. I was upset that she had turned me, but maybe she wanted to experiment a little. “Now can we kiss?” I asked. “Good things come to those who wait…” she said. She then handed me a raincoat and took me to a bar next door.
“I promise after this last favor, if you still want to, we can make out” she said. “If I still want to? Of course I will want to” I whispered.
The bar was empty, but she opened a door, and a bunch of guys and girls came out of it. “This is, Kat” Amy said. She pulled me close to her and took my raincoat off. “Wow” a guy said. “She looks like the girl of my dreams” another one said. I blushed.
“Kiss him, kiss that guy” Amy said. I don’t know why, but I didn’t even hesitated. I took a couple of steps towards him, he grabbed me by my waist, and I kissed him. And not just a cute simple kiss, no, my tongue was all the way inside her mouth, practically touching his tonsils.
“You will live to please guys, you love to flirt with them, and you certainly love being the center oh attention” Amy told me. Her words echoed inside my mind. I started dancing sensually, and I made out not only with one guys, but with three that night.
Amy gave me a purse, inside of it my new id, some money, and a phone. I thanked Amy, and after she left, I took a guy to the back of the bar, where I proceeded to pleasure him like the bimbo I had become
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario