Trapped by the enemy

 


I was a human, a male soldier when the war began. The more we fight the enemy the stronger they got. We didn’t understand where their big numbers came from.

Until one day, my battalion was captured. They forced us to drink from a vial. It turned us into orcs. My second in command was the first to change, and in no time he assumed his new persona, “for our king” he said referring to the orc king as he joined the orc army. It was like his mind changed with his body.

The rest changed in a few hours. I tried holding to my old life, “I will not transform” I said. But the orc priestess told me not to fight it, “you will change, but the more you fight it, the more you will change” she said.

She was right, eventually I did change. But not only did I become an orc. I became a female orc. With the same urge to please our king, well not the same, I wanted to please my king, but not by fighting, but by becoming his mistress. And so, I became one of his faithful wives.

The humans fight a losing battle, when this is over, all of us will be orcs.

Comentarios