The wedding

I tumbled, almost falling to the floor, as I realized I was in a whole different place. I was wearing heels, and a… wedding dress. I still remember how an unknown person helped into the dress, how he pricked me with something that made me feel drowsy.


I was so confused, I wanted to run away, as I found myself in the body of a bride right before walking towards the altar.

I could hear the muted voice of a man saying “sweetheart, are you ok?”


I felt dizzy, and little by little I could feel like something inside my mind was changing. I saw as a strand of my platinum blonde hair changed into cyan. It was out of this world. But the man, who was undoubtedly this woman’s father, didn’t even flinch at the changes on my hair.

“Becca, say something” he said while waving his hand over my face. I blinked, falling out of the trance I was experiencing. “Wait, what happened? Why am I a woman? i can’t get married, I am a man” I said. The man snapped his fingers, and I fell on a trance again.

“You are Rebecca, my lovely daughter, and I understand you are having second thoughts. But you know we need you to marry Paul, plus, you do find him attractive” he said. I felt my mind being a complete mess. But he was right, Paul is kinda hot.

I walked down the aisle. I eagerly said I do. I french kissed him in front of everyone. I always felt something was off. But I was so excited, I was getting married.

At the party, I changed into my second, more comfortable dress. I danced my ass off. And I still remember how I twerked for my hubby.

At our honeymoon suite. He took my dress off. I took my panties and threw them out the window. It felt amazing as I sat over Paul. His thing inside of me. My hands over his hairy chest. His hands holding me by my waist. I thrusted back and forth, feeling his equipment slide inside of me. Finally he came, making me feel even hotter. I was sweating, enjoying the whole thing, moaning for more.



Comentarios