I should’ve gotten the vaccine. But oh no, I decided to risk it. I got sick at the mall, when I walked by a beautiful sexy woman that sneezed on my face.
I knew the TG virus wasn’t airborne, so I didn’t give it much thought. A drop or two must have entered my body, because a few weeks later, the changes began.
I noticed my skin becoming a little bit darker. My libido grew with each passing day. My penis started shrinking. My chest started swelling up.
There was no denying it, I caught the virus, and I was transforming.
Although I called my doctor, I refrained from going out. He just instructed me to wait it out. “Not everybody experiences the change the same” he reassured me. But I knew I were to become a whore. I just couldn’t keep looking at my naked body as I saw the changes happen.
It took about a week. My body was 99% female when I decided to go out. First thing I did was to buy lingerie.
Second thing was to apply for a job at my favorite stripclub. I remember saying goodby to “my little guy” as it became my clit right before my first show.
Men cheered for me. I put up a show for them. I took my bra almost from the start. I loved the feeling of my naked breasts bouncing.
I don’t know if I am still contagious, but I sure can’t wait to have my first sexual experience. Now, if you’ll excuse me, a patron has asked for a private dance from me.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario