I know, genie from the lamp is so cliche. But that is who I am now. I am a djinn that lives outside of time. I was trapped inside the magic lamp in the 1960’s.
And now, when someone rubs the lamp I must grant them three wishes.
Like I said, I live outside of the flow of time. It is like me and the lamp have been together forever. I can fulfill wishes for people in the 1st century, middle ages, what you call present time, and even the future.
But for you master, I will grant you up to five. But before you do, I need to experience sex again, so, have your way with me, I promise you it will be worth it.
I usually come out and present myself “hello master, I am a genie, and I will grant you three wishes”. I already know what my master is going to wish, but I love hearing their voice, and making their wishes.
For fun, sometimes I mess up their wishes a little bit. For example, a guy asked me to understand why his girlfriend seemed to be mad all the time, so, I turned him into a copy of her.
I can grant as many wishes as my master wants, but I usually allow them to ask for three wishes.
But for you master, I will grant you up to five. But before you do, I need to experience sex again, so, have your way with me, I promise you it will be worth it.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario