The bimbo

I was bored at the club. After all, I wanted to be home playing online, but my friends had to drag me to the club.

Anyways, as my friends were hitting on women at the club, I sat and spent my time looking at my phone.

Then I felt a couple of hands massage my neck. “Come with me” the voice said. I felt compelled to follow. Whoever was guiding me to the back of the bar looked blurry and out of focus. He unlocked a door, and asked me to go in.

I don’t remember what happened there, but when I came back to my senses, I was back in the middle of the nightclub. Wearing a necklace and earrings. My hair bleach blonde, my lips crimson red, my clothes feminine and tight, my libido over the roof, and my intelligence almost gone.


A guy hit on me. I looked at him in disbelief. But I knew I was now a woman, and he sure looked like a nice catch. “Hello handsome” I said as I locked my phone. We talked for a while. He invited me to his place, I didn’t even hesitate, I needed to calm my urges, and having him inside of me should do the trick.

Comentarios