Swap Inc

 


I had wanted this since I can remember. I know it is a 1 month deal, but it has only been ten days and I am enjoying the hell out of it.

I has looked for dozens of ways to try being a woman, but none had worked. Spells, potions, bodysuits, none of then worked. Then one day, someone recommended me to use Swap Inc. They turned out to be somewhat expensive, but I felt secure with their money back guarantee.

I answered a questionnaire, and wrote a long essay about myself. Then, they gave me my best match. Alanah is a 31 year old British woman. They gave me a huge manual with details about her life. 

A month later, the swap took place. They flew me to her hometown. We greeted each other. I couldn’t believe how hot she was. They paid for a good dinner for the both of us. That helped us understand each other. 


That night we were taken to the lab where we swapped bodies. The procedure took about 30 minutes, and it was painless. Afterwards we went out together, this time in each others body. I found it fun to act like Alanah, but weird talking to myself in a third person. We later came back to the lab, where we stayed for the night. They told us it was just to check on us.

The following day, I took him to the airport, we embraced each other, and shared a short passionate kiss. “See you in a month” we told each other.

“Hard to believe, but for 30 days I am Alanah!” I screamed in excitement. I drove back to Alanah… to my place. I jumped into my bed, and just imagined what my life would be like. Dancing, parting, flirting, making out, touching myself.

Took me a few minutes to actually stand up and look at myself in the mirror. I did several poses, and took my blouse and bra off. My breasts were perfect. And they felt amazing, so sensitive. I took the rest of my clothes off. My hips were wide and sexy, my waist small and soft. I was in love with myself.

I thought about touching myself. But instead, decided to go out. I looked at my closet, there were so mamy thing I oculd wear, I chose a red tank top, some jeans and tennis shoes. I did my hair, and painted my lips. As I was about to step out of my flat, I saw a big pin of a yellow cat, I placed it on my blouse and left. After a couple of meters walking, I realized I was walking like a guy. I corrected my posture and started walking more gracefully.

Anyways, I entered a pub, and looked around. It was early, so I ordered a soda. I was so excited I had forgotten my purse. But a random guy offered to pay for me. “Thank you handsome” I said, blushing for sure.


I went back to my place and picked up my purse. It was weird carrying a purse, but it did make me feel more feminine.

Anyways, I spent the day just walking around downtown. Looking at clothing stores, and trying some dresses. I wanted to feel like a woman, and in my eyes, shopping was something that would help me out.

The following day I had the most difficult test. I were to go to Alanah’s… To my dad’s office and pretend to be his daughter.

I braided my hair, i wore something more casual, and took a taxi to his office. “Hello daddy” I said in a cute voice. That was on the manual, I should always act like a lovable but somewhat spoiled daughter.

He was nonetheweiser, he didn’t even realize there was something off with me.


We talked for a while, and asked me to help him with some paperwork. Which I did without complain. 

I even helped him with some accounting. He was surprised, since he said I usually wasn’t much of a numbers person. I giggled. He then asked about Gabrielle.

There was a reason Alanah swapped with me, she wasn’t into guys. Gabrielle was Alanah’s significant other. “We broke up” I told dad. “Why?” He asked. “I don’t know. She said we should try being straight for a month” I said giving me a chance to not look weird during this month.

His eyes lighted up. “You know I support you no matter who you love” he said. “I know daddy… but I don’t know… I think she’s right… I will get to find out what I really want” I said.

In the afternoon I didn’t know what to do. So I went out to the arcade. Guys were looking at me all the time, but all of them seemed to shy to speak to me. I played dumb, like if I was bad at videogames. A guy named Andrew kept beating me at my favorite fighting game. He did let me win once. But suddenly, I beat him in no time. I did such a great combo that I took him off guard. “Wow! How did I do that?” I giggled. 


“Sorry dude… wanna be humiliated again?” I mocked him. I ended up going for some ice cream with him. We talked for a while, and we really hit it off. We setup a date for the next day. “Tomorrow at the mall, 11am” I told him.

I dressed as sexy as I could. And I made sure to make an impression. His jaw dropped as soon as he laid his eyes on me.

I acted as girly as I could. We held hands, I took him to a different stores, where I posed for him with different clothes.


We were like a couple of teenagers at the mall. Fooling around, joking, making faces, laughing. He found it interesting thatI liked video games and comics. We discussed about superhero stuff while we had lunch at the foodcourt.

I, out of the blue, kissed him. “I really like you, thank you for today” I told him. “The day is not over” he responded. We went to a movie. A chick flick I chose myself. I hated chick flicks when I was a man, but this time I found it amusing.

After the movie, and wearing the even shorter top I bought earlier today, he took me for a couple of beers.


That helped me losen up a lot more. I danced, I even twerked. We ended up at his place making out. Back when I had the swap I expected to have a bunch of lesbian experiences, but here I was, on my third day as a woman, making out with a guy. And, I hate to say it, I was loving it.

His hand ran from my leg to my tight. I giggled. He unhooked my bra. My breasts bounced out. He looked into my eyes and kissed my left nipple. It felt so amazing. “Oh god” I whispered. “Now the other one” I demanded. He squeezed my left breasts, while kissing right nipple. I was so turned on, that I ran my hands down his pants. I started playing with his equipment. 

We kissed each other, my breasts pressed agains his hairy chest. My hand still down his pants. I squeeze his thing. “Ouch” he said. I giggled. I unzipped his pants. I kissed it, and zipped it back up. “Sorry, I have a three date rule” I told him. Don’t get me wrong, I wanted it so much, but I didn’t know it I was ready. He looked bummed down. “Don’t worry, I do want you love, but one more date” I told him. We continued kissing, and making out, and we ended up fully naked in his bed, although we didn’t go all the way.

Afterwards he drove me back to my place. I kissed him on the cheek and told him “can’t wait for tomorrow”.

John, my former self called me. “So? How are you doing?” He asked me. “Oh wow… like oh fucking wow!” I told him. “What about you?” I asked him. He started laughing. “You had sex!” I immediately guessed. “Yes!” He answered. “One day as me, and you got luckier than me for the last year” I told him. “Oh come on, in my body, you must be having fun too” he said. “Well, I met Andrew two days ago, and we ended up naked in bed… no sex yet… that’ll happen tomorrow” I said. “Oh, playing hard to get” he mocked. “I guess so”.

The next day I spent at home. Practicing how to act sexy, finding the best attire for the night. Finally at 5pm, Andrew picked me up. We went to a restaurant of his choosing. He bought me a nice dinner. I was wearing a sexy black dress. But I could think of was that I wanted to take him home, and let him do whatever with me. 


His eyes kept glancing at my cleavage, I just laughed it up. “My eyes are up here hot stuff” I told him.

We went for a walk after dinner. She did tell me my accent sounded a bit weird. It was to be expected, after all I am not really British. I told him, that I spent a few months in the states, and since then my accent got weird. That seemed to settle it.

Anyways, we ended up at my place. We put on a movie on my tv, but almost immediately ended up making out. Long story short, we ended up having sex there in my living room couch. 

I still remember our naked and sweaty bodies against each other. His thing thrusting back and forth. Myself moaning and begging for more, my legs raised in the air.

I came, three times. But nothing turned me on more than when he came. I hate to admit it, but I wanted to bite and scratch. 

Anyways, we cuddled for a while. We took a shower together. But he left early morning since he had work.

I called John around noon. I woke him up. I told him about my experience. He quickly pointed out that while Alanah had sex before, she hadn’t really enjoyed it. “You are a better Alanah than me” he said. “Shut up” I answered.

Anyways, during the day, I felt like a million bucks. I went out for a walk. I felt confident, I felt hot and sexy. 


I felt like I could own the world, I could get any guy I wanted. But I also felt in love, I really liked Andrew.

I met Andrew outside his office. We went for lunch. There I told him I wanted to try something crazy. “A tattoo” he said. “Maybe… but something less crazy first”. I had my hair tinted pink, and I got a navel piercing. Of course, I got John’s permission. He told me to go for it.


That night, Andrew and I had sex again. And well, he went down on me. And, I felt the need to pay him in kind.

Back when I joined Swap Inc, I thought it would be fun, but never did I think it would be this life changing. I called John once again. “I think I want to swap forever” I said hoping for him to say the same thing. He agreed. But it was more expensive to have us swap for life. So, for now, I still have 20 days as Alanah, and I am going to get the best out of that time.

Comentarios