“Are there any more questions?” I asked with a sexy and high pitched voice. Let me explain, I am Jenna Harris, 28F. But that wasn’t the case a year ago. Back then I was James Robertson. I was tired of my meaningless life. Thankfully, I found NewLife Inc. I contacted them, and they told me they could certainly help me out.
They were as excited as me since I were to be their first human subject to go through their dna reassignment process. Together, we used their mobile app to build my new look, my ethnicity, and my personality. It was like building and avatar in a video game. Once I was happy with the configuration, we started the process.
They used some kind of machine to create a vial full of, what they called, dna splicing liquid. I was given shots with it like clockwork every 8 hours for a full week.
I can’t deny two things, the first two days I noticed no change, and the second, once my insides started changing, it was painful. But the results were worth it.
Every shot made my equipment smaller and my hips wider. My face became soft and feminine by the 9th shot. Of course my body hair didn’t disappear, nor my hair become longer. I had to get a bikini wax, and the hair you see today has taken me months to grow.
Anyways, I was invited here to talk about my success story, and how easy or hard it has been to transition. And let me tell you, I am 100% female, my DNA has been completely altered. Not only do I feel different, I am a whole different person.
Now, like I was saying, “are there any more questions?”
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario