Relax and change

I agreed to have my friend Sarah to hypnotize me on my birthday. She thought it would be fun. And I though hypnosis was a bunch of mumbo jumbo.

I laid flat on the floor. I close my eyes as Sarah instructed. She asked me to relax, and to imagine myself in a forest. She asked me to imagine myself naked and vulnerable. I was hiding from an invisible threat, I actually felt scared. I was hyperventilating. 

She then told me to imagine myself as a woman. Suddenly I felt different, and it felt right. I felt like a beautiful woman. I caught my reflection on a nearby pond. I had the most beautiful body, and sexy smile. “That’s right, you love your new self” Sarah said and I smiled.

Unbeknownst to me, my body in the real world was changing too.

And Sarah kept suggesting changes, that my body made real. I looked down at my body, my chest kept swelling, looking more and more like breasts. My equipment kept on shrinking, like a balloon running out of air. 

My hips were expanding. I grabbed both my breasts, feeling their weight, and appreciating their sensitivity. Suddenly, I heard Sarah’s voice. I was still in the forest, and I was still feeling vulnerable.

As I ran away from whatever was following me. I felt my breasts bounce, my ass sway. It felt amazing. Sarah told me to stop. She then said “whatever is following you, it is your new self. Embrace it, let it catch up to you. Be the woman you were meant to be. Be, my best friend, Kimberly”.

I stopped, i close my eyes, and felt a surge of energy cocer me whole as I assumed my new persona. I felt immensely happy and fulfilled.

“Open your eyes” Sarah said.


I did so. “How do you feel?” She asked. “Amazing, that was quite a ride” I responded. “Who are you?” She asked. “I am Kimberly… Kim, your best friend… although I used to be a guy, but he is not important anymore” I said.

Sarah smiled. “Now that you have accepted the new you, you will leave your hypnosis state, and you will remain Kim forever” she said, and I dropped out of my trance. Feeling like a whole new person, with a new future ahead of me.

Sarah and I became best friends. Well we used to be best friends back when I was a guy. But, we are now girl friends. To much of my surprise, I became quite feminine, and with an outgoing personality.


I loved braiding my hair, wearing pink, doing my own makeup. But what I loved the most, was going out with Sarah, guy hunting, and bringing him back home yo double up on him.

Unlocking this new side of me was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Comentarios