This was a mistake, Anne wanted to try a magic spell to control my body, but instead ended up swapping bodies. The same spell couldn’t be casted twice, so I had to pretend to be her.
She had a date with Bob tonight. “I don’t want to mess it up” she said, “please go in my place”. I couldn’t say no to my sister, so, I am doing my best to pretend to be her.
Bob told the corniest stupidest jokes, and here I am pretending to find them funny. He is kinda ugly if you ask me, but my sister likes him.
I understand Anne wanted me to look nice for her first date, but, a long dress? Anyways, Bob took me home and kissed me goodbye. “Yuk” I thought, but kissed him back nonetheless.
“How did it go?”, “is he a good kisser?”, “he is funny right?” My sister had so many questions.
Of course she hadn’t find a spell to swap us back. But she did find out that we could use the same spell during the next full moon. That was 20 days from now.
I had to go out with Bob several more times. And sometimes he hanged out at my place with me and sis… my brother. It was really awkward.
Anyways on day 20th, I went for dinner with Bobby. I wore a se y blue dress. And since this is my final day as Anne, I decided to have fun. I let Bobby go all the way. We made out in his car, and ended up in a motel, well, having sex.
Oh god. It was amazing, it felt even better than what I could have imagined. But still, as much as I enjoyed my 3 week experience as a woman, I felt relieved I were to become a man again.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario