Office change

My phone was ringing. It was a call from my boss. As soon as I picked it up, a strange modem like sound.

The physical changes took less than a second. My hair grew long, my body reshaped and contorted in ways I never knew were possible. I hung up as soon as I could. But it was too late, I was already a woman. I stood up and walked towards my boss’s office to demand he turned me back.


But with each step I took, the more I changed. Even my clothes were changing, even my teal colored shirt was now gray and short. My jeans were becoming denim shorts.

My walk style was changing too. From a manly style, to a more graceful ass swaying.

By the time I reached his office, my shirt was a sleeveless blouse. My pants a denim skirt. And my mind a mess. I couldn’t even remember my name.

“What did you do to me? Turn me back!” I said not sure what being turned back really meant. “You should be proud I chose you” my boss replied. I felt confused, I mean, I didn’t chose to be changed, but he is certainly my kind of guy. 

“Please… I want to be turned back… I want you… I am not a bimbo…” I said and giggled. My clothes kept shrinking, and my posture kept on becoming more and more lady like.

I started to feel turned on. My boss was looking like a great catch. He’s smart, wealthy, and easy on the eyes.

I lost my balance and had to sit for a sec on his desk. “Wow… this is too much for me” I said, realizing I had already accepted my new form.



“And it doesn’t bother you I used to be a guy?” I asked him. “Not at all, I know you are a good and loyal person, unlike my exwife” he responded. His trust in me was kind of a turn on. “I know we shouldn’t, but I am feeling… so turned on right now… I am so hot” I said. My voice sounded like that of a bimbo.

“Look at my sexy hot body! I want you to touch it… I want you to squeeze my breasts…” I said. I could no longer hide my arousal.

I could still feel the changes taking place. My waist became smaller, and my hips wider.


I crossed my legs, trying to hide my erect clit. I jumped over Johnny. I know he used to be my boss, but I was now his lover. And the feeling of his big manly hands on my huge knockers is undeniably amazing.

When he first shoved his left index and middle finger up my… pussy. I let out a small moan. But I quickly begged him to stop doing that with his hand. “I need you inside of me! I need you! I must have you” I demanded.

Well, he threw everything on his desk to the floor, and we did it right there on his desk. My legs over his shoulders, his thing being thrusted in and out of me. Me biting my lips, trying to refrain from moaning. After all, we are at the office, I didn’t want Johnny to get in trouble.

That very same day I moved in with him. And we have been sleeping together every night since rhen.


Being transformed into Jennifer has been the best thing that happened to me. I no longer have to work, I am a spoiled trophy wife.


Comentarios