And now I am stuck as her for 48 hours. I don’t want to ruin her life, so I am pretending to be her to the best of my abilities. But if her boyfriend expects me to sleep with him, I will have to fake a headache or something.
- 3 hours later and a couple of tequila shots -
Well, Steve is quite funny. I enjoy laughing at his jokes. Why an I playing with my hair. Wait? Am I actually considering giving him a kiss?
- 1 more hour at Steve’s place -
I can’t believe I gave him a hand job while in the car. But that’s it. I won’t do anything more. Maybe a kiss, but that’s it, I don’t want to do anything I would regret.
Wait, is that champagne? Well, maybe a glass and a toast.
- 30 minutes later -
“More more” I kept screaming. It felt so good. The way he kissed and licked my breasts, the feeling of his warm cum feeling me up. “More!” I whispered trying to contain my arousal. His hands on my hips, helping keep the rhythm.
After sex I passed out. I had a big smile on my face.
- 47 hours after the event -
I must find a way to stay as Becca. No way I am going back, I love steve. Plus, I promised him a blowjob tonight.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario