Next door neighbor

 


My next door neighbor John had a mom that was incredibly hot. “Mrs Allen”, all the kids in the block used to fantasize about her.

One day, I went to John’s place. Mrs Allen opened the door, she was wearing some sexy outfit. She asked me to wait for him in their living room. “John will come down stairs in a few minutes” she said.

If I didn’t know better, I would say she was flirting with me. She asked me some weird questions, and even said “I think you will do”.

She then asked me one of the weirdest questions ever “Would you rather be? me or my best friend’s daughter?”. I didn’t even know what to answer. I chose at random. 

Option 1: being Mrs. Allen
Not knowing what the question meant. I chose to be her.
“Wonderful! I’ll get to be young again!” She said as she did some weird moves with her hand.

Suddenly, I was looking at me from her eyes. “It worked” the former me said. I looked down and saw I was wearing Mrs. Allen’s clothes. “What did you do?” I asked with Mrs. Allen’s voice. “Shh! This will be only for a week, if you concentrate hard enough, you can access my memory” she whispered. “No no… switch us back” I demanded. “Don’t you fantasize about that body? You’ll get to see that hot body naked” she said. I finally agreed, “just one week” I said, we shook on it.

John came down the stairs. I pretended to be his mom. And Mrs. Allen left with him to go to the arcade. After they left, I ran upstairs to admire at mrs… at my body.

There I was looking at my perfect body, running my hands all over my body. Posing like a supermodel. It felt amazing. “Ok… lets see what I am supposed to be doing today” I concentrated and remembered I had a date. As much as I wanted to stay home, I didn’t want to mess the day, so I grabbed a dress, and did my own makeup. It was muscle memory that came with the body.

I left to the restaurant, and met Carl. There I was flirting with him, feeling vulnerable as a woman, but aroused at what may happened tonight.


I knew I looked kinda slutty, but that was usual for me. And guess who ended up at her home with a date? Legs raised, moaning and acting like a pro. It felt good, incredibly good. And that was just the first day as Mrs. Allen. 

The next morning I concentrated to see how we were going to turn back. But quickly realized there was no way back. I smiled. And that afternoon I thanked my son’s friend. “I knew you would like being me” he said. And since that day, I have been Mrs. Allen.


Option 2: be her best friend’s daughter
“My friend sure wanted a daughter” Mrs. Allen said as she waved her hands in the air and said some words I didn’t understand.

I got dizzy, and fell like throwing up. I kneeled down and tried throwing up, but nothing came out. But with each “couch”, my body changed. Seconds later I was completely female.

“What happened?” I asked with a cute high pitched voice. “You are my best friend’s daughter, Kimberly Katherine Smith” she said. “No no… no! I can’t be a woman!” I said. “Shh.. it is only for a week, you’ll make my friend very happy” she said. “Plus, you can still go out with my son if you want”.


She quickly handed me a blue dress and I changed as fast as I could. I barely caught a peek of mu new body. John came downstairs, “oh hello, I thought you said my friend was here…” he said. His mom interrupted me “he left, his mom called him, but this is Kimberly” she said. We said hello. I blushed as I found John attractive for some reason.

We went out. I got to experience what it is to go out on a date as a woman. He was a complete gentleman. He dropped me home around 10 and I kissed him goodbye.

I entered my new home, where my new mom waited for me. Mrs. Allen had already informed her about me. “You’ll be so happy here” she said and hugged me. Funny enough I did look like her. 

“This is your first day as a woman, be gentle if you want to inspect your body” she said. “Moooooom” I responded. We both laughed.

That night I didn’t get any sleep. I spent hours posing in the mirror. I did inspect my body, but refrained from actually fingering myself.

The following day John took me out, we went to the park where he had brought a picnic mat and basket.


We started officially dating that night. I did let him get to second base while making out in his car. That very same night I thanked his mom. “Do I have to go back to my boring male self?” I asked her. “What do you think?” She answered with a question. I hugged her and said, “thank you!”.

That weekend we went to a costume party. I went as a sexy devil. And it was the night this sexy devil lost her virginity.





Comentarios