How was I supposed to know? Kat convinced me to swap bodies with her. “It would be fun! And it is completely reversible” she said.
After a few days of nagging I finally gave in. It was weird seeing Kat acting like me inside my body. And it was even weirder for her to be giving me pointers on how to be a woman.
She gave me a playful kiss, I responded by french kissing her, but as I did, someone broke our door. It was the police. “Kat Stephenson, you are under arrest for…” some police officer said. I tried to stop them, telling them I wasn’t really Kat. But she had planned this all along. She played dumb while in my body.
No one believed me. I was found guilty, and sentenced to 5 years as Kat.
I don’t know what will happen when I get out. But for now, I am trying to survive, acting like a tough and confident woman while in jail.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario