Kayla


Here I am, and no one has even noticed who I really am. Well, why would they? I look and sound like a woman. My body feels real, well, it is real. The whole ordeal made me lose about 50 pounds, my body feels light, and my skin feels soft.

What surprised me, was my sister being so supportive, she helped me get dressed, she helped me apply makeup, she even dyed my hair with some pink highlights.

“I am sure you will make Kayla happy tonight” she said as she helped me zip up my dress. Kayla was the hottest girl in college, but she wasn’t into men. I expected to hook with her.

However, at the party, after just a couple of beers I started to losen up. I flirted with Kayla, and we were into each other. We kissed, and I don’t know if it was a side effect of my transformation, or what happened, but I threw my dress away. Kayla laughed it up. I started walking around in my undies and bra. Guys were hitting on me, and while I loved the attention, I wanted Kayla. “Sorry dude” I told a cute guy.

I jumped next to Kayla’s seat and told her that we should go back to my place. She smiled, and answered “actually, I was thinking of bringing him and you home” she said while pointing at the cute guy I had just talked to. “A threesome?” I asked somewhat excitedly. She nodded.

I picked up my dress and purse, walked towards the guy. “It is your lucky day… I mean night… you are coming home with us” I told him.

He drove us to Kayla’s place. I just couldn’t stop looking at Kayla. And I felt a little wet. “I hope the guy stays away from us” I told myself.

I texted my sister to let her know what was about to happen. “Make sure he wears some rubber” she texted back. I wasn’t going to make out with him, so that didn’t matter that much.

But what happened next really took me by surprise. Kayla sat on a rocking chair, and asked Nick — the cute guy — and me to start making out. “I’ll join you in a few minutes” Kayla said. 

I didn’t want to make out with a guy, but anything to then make out with Kayla. I kissed him, a cute short kiss on his lips. “What’s that? Tongue!” She said. I took a deep breath and french kissed him. I felt goosebumps. He ran his hand from my waist down to my buttocks. “Fuck me” I told myself, realizing this was getting hot. 

He then kissed my neck. “Oh shit” I whispered, realizing this was turning me on. “Go down on her” Kayla said. By now, I felt like doing what she asked, so I slid my panties off, and Nick started kissing and tonguing me. “Oh my gawd” I said out loud. I was turned on, and I wanted more, right now, I wouldn’t complain if Kayla asked us to do it in front of her. But as I was about to climax, she changed the tone, “now you, you go down on him” she instructed. “But…” I complained, I didn’t want to give a man a blow job. “But nothing, you want me to join? Go down on him” she demanded. 

I slid his underwear off. His thing was huge, well bigger than mine when I used to be a guy. I closed my eyes, and tried imagining a lollipop. And that was my mistake. While it started with a kiss, I then was licking his thing and sucking on it like a candy. I felt it engorge, which made me realize what I was doing. “No no no, hold it big boy, you might want to save some for Kayla” I said having avoided it. 

Kayla was fingering herself and asked us to just go all the way. I was too turned on to stop, so I went on with it. There I was, in all fours, with Nick behind me, pounding hard, as I felt his thing push in and out of me. My ass bouncing with each thrust, my breasts swinging, and my clit erect. He came, which turned me on. But as I felt warm inside, I realized I had forgotten what my sister told me. He didn’t wear any rubber.

Kayla was gone. “Wait where is Kayla?” I asked. “Who is Kayla?” Nick asked. I looked at my phone, the texts I had sent to my sister did not mention Kayla at all. 

“What is going on?” I cried. “What do you mean? You didn’t enjoy it?” Nick asked. “Oh no, you were great… but I swear Kayla was with us” I told him. But he didn’t know who I was talking about.

I exited Kayla’s bedroom, and realized we were at a motel. I was completely confused. I called my sister. “Hey? How was Nick?” She asked me. “Good… great… I mean… this is going to sound weird… did I ever mention Kayla to you?” I asked. “No… is she a friend of Nick?” She asked back. “Do you remember turning me?” I cried. “Yes of course, you told me you wanted to date Nick, so I helped you out” she said.

I don’t know if Kayla never existed, I don’t know if she did in fact exist, and did something to change my sexual preference. But what I know is that Nick is in fact a cool and handsome guy. I could spend the rest of my days with him, and I might have to, since it’s been two months since I became a woman, I am having some morning sickness and I haven’t had a period yet.

Comentarios