John came to me telling me he had just gotten a new ability. I thought he meant he took an online course or something. But he soon told me he had the ability to shapeshift. I laughed on his face. But as I did he transformed into a copy of me.
“What the fuck!?” I said, and he responded by repeating my words. “Why are you me?” He asked pretending to be me. “Cut it, that’s not funny” I said. “Fine!” He said and transformed back into him.
We talked for a while, and he kept on transforming and doing impressions of celebrities. But then I asked him, I mean, I had to ask him “Can you transform into women too?”. “I don’t know, the thought hadn’t crossed my mind” he said. “Would be weird… but what the hell” he said as he concentrated and started to transform.
His hair grew longer, his face became soft and feminine. As his chest expanded, and the bulge in his pants disappeared, his clothes started changing too. Suddenly I was looking at a hottie in stripped nylons and a gray tank top.
“Wow, that felt arousing” John said with a high pitched sexy voice. He sat on the floor. “I feel dizzy” he said. “And you look hot” I told him.
I snapped a picture, and showed it to him. “Just as I imagined” he said as he bit his lips. “I am indeed hot” he said as he took his tank top off. His new perky breasts looked amazing on his chest. He stood up, and looked at his topless self in the mirror. He pocked his left breast. “Feels good” he giggled. “John?” I asked. “Oh shit… for a second I forgot you were there… give me… 5… no… 15 minutes” he said as he went into his room.
What came next was awkward. I could hear John’s female persona moaning. No question on what he was doing. “Feels good! Really good!” He screamed. “I want more” I heard him whisper.
I knocked on his door. He was on the floor. His hair was all undone, and was still completely topless. “I have a weird favor to ask” he said with a cute sexy voice. His right arm on his cheek, no doubt flirting with me. “Can we… you know… do it?” he asked. “Hell no, you are a guy John” I replied. “Not right now… right now I am… Zoey” he said. “And stop thinking about me as a he” she said as she crawled towards me.
“Someone is happy to see me” she said. Well, no kidding, she is a hottie coming on to me. She grabbed my crotch area, and talked to my equipment, “you are going to be inside of me… and we are going to have fun”.
That’s when I realized John was far gone. She unzipped my pants, and before I could react, she gave a blowjob. Before I came, she took the rest of her clothes off, and I followed suit.
We jumped into her bed, where she sat over me. I held her by her waist while she thrusted back and forth. She moaned like crazy, begging for more. Sadly, I came in no time, which bummed her out a little. “Next time we’ll last longer” she said.
And well, Zoey became my new roommate. Well, my new girlfriend and roommate. She can transform into anyone I ask her too. But we usually settle in her Zoey form.
She is so sexy and such a sexaholic. Every single day since she turned we have sex. And when we don’t she loves to give me a hand or blow job.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario