I wanted to join the fraternity so much, that I agreed to do anything they asked me to. The fraternity was full of jocks that dated the sexiest and horniest women.
They told me that I would have to pretend to be a stripper, in a way no one could tell I was really a guy. If I pass that test, I could join the frat house.
I tried my best for days, but I looked like a man in drag. One day John called me. He was a cool guy at the frat house I wanted to join. The only one without a girlfriend.
He told me he had a way for me to look the part. I accepted. He gave me a small vial of some pink liquid. “Are you trying to drug me?” I asked him. He denied it.
I drank the vial, nothing happened. He drove me to the stripclub, where I dressed for the part. As I was about to do my little dance, I felt my insides burning. I fell to the floor in pain and passed out. When I woke up, I realized everything had changed. My cock was gone, I had breasts, and no longer did I look like a guy. John helped me up, “now’s your chance, my friends are put there, impress them” he said.
I walked out the catwalk. Feeling to aware of myself. But John smacked my ass, “you go beautiful” he said. I hated it at the moment, but I liked how that felt. I danced, as sexy as I could, the guys gave me hundreds of dollars, and John asked for a private session.
I met him backstage. “So? How did I do?” I asked. “Well, you were great, but the guys did find out you weren’t really a woman” he said. “Oh crap… well, you’ve got to turn me back now” I said, to which he responded with a kiss. I… I felt powerless, his lips on mine, my breasts pressing against his chest, his erect thing against my crotch area felt good. “Do you still want me to turn you back?” He asked. With a broken voice, and tears in my eyes I said “no… I like the new me.. I… I like you…”. He smiled, “good, now, lets leave together” he said.
That’s the day I learned I wasn’t supposed to join the frat house, instead, I joined a sorority. Full of girls that were dating John’s friends. It hit me immediately, we all used to be guys, but we got a new life now, we are the girlfriends of the best guys in college. I certainly love being John’s girlfriend.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario