His last girlfriend was a witch, and she placed a cursed item meant for John on our doormat. Sadly, because that day I got home early, I was the one that picked up the jade amulet. I felt an electric shock as I held it on my hand, immediately after, it became dust. “Fuck” I said, not giving it much thought.
I didn’t know what had happened. I thought it was some kind of prank on my roommate.
Anyways, later that night my roommate got home, and after playing some video games, he went to bed, and I took a shower. As soon as the warm water touched my body, I started to feel the changes. My whole body reshaped, my male parts melted away and went down the drain. I wasn’t scared, it was like I was emerging from a fake shell that used to be my male body.
I grabbed a towel, and after drying myself up. I looked at my reflection. I felt turned on, and sadly, I knew there was a man that could satisfy ny urges a few steps away from me.
I entered my roommates bedroom, and started seducing him. I gave him a hand job, I had him go down on me, and I let him lick and squeeze my new breasts. We did it, and I moaned like a whore.
I spent the following morning naked and flirting with my roommate. I didn’t tell him who I used to be. But he did wonder where my former self went. He alowed me to stay as he left for work. I spent most of the rest morning wearing some pink and blue clothes his last girlfriend had left. I even wore a couple of bunny ears on my hair. Everything just felt right.
I decided to take a shower. The water was initially cold, which turned me back into my man. My breasts deflated, my equipment grew back. “What the fuck?” I screamed realizing what I had just done. I felt ashamed at how much of a whore I had been. I was feeling confused by the fact that I did enjoy being a woman. “Must have been…” I said realizing somehow John’s roommate had done this. I called her. “Did you like my gift?” She asked. I told her I was on the receiving end. “Wait! You turned into a woman?” She asked. “Yes! Please end this! I don’t want to turn again” I demanded. “No worries as long as you don’t have sex, the curse will fade” she said. What followed was some awkward silence.
“Oh that sucks… well… you might as well enjoy it” she said. “I do… I mean the other me does enjoy this a little too much” I told her. “Wait there, I will go see you, and see what we can do” she said.
I waited, but curiousity got the best of me. I decided to go to my bathroom, and pour some warm water on my head to see what happened. Seconds later I was back at being a woman. I felt like a woman again.
By the time Alessandra came to my place, I was already dressed in pink clothing and stripped nylons. She knocked on the door “it’s opened” I said. She was amazed to find me in female form. “Curiosity got him” I said talking about my male self in third person. “Ok” she said. “And? How do you feel? Do you miss him?” She asked me. “No, I mean, I know I am him, and his life defines mine. There is no way I would get rid of that part of me, but I just enjoying being a woman so much more, I feel so alive, so happy” I responded.
“Do you want me turn you back?” She asked. “I know he does… he’s ashamed I did the sex thing with our roommate last night. But I loved doing it… It was amazing!” I said. She took me by surprised as she threw a glass of cold water on my face. Seconds later I was back at being a guy.
“Oh fuck!” I said. “Thank you! I was about to tell you you should make the change permanent” I told her. She laughed, “I know, but I intended to that to John… not you… after all, you would have gained a horny girlfriend if he had picked the amulet himself” she said. “That reminds me… I’ve got to change my clothes … John is about to come home, and it would be weird if he finds me dressed like this” I said as we heard the door unlock. Alessa was prepared, she threw a glass of warm water on me, transforming me again. She hid in the kitchen, while I kissed John. “Hello handsome, I missed you” I told him.
I flirted with John, as I allowed Alessa to slip out of our place. That night I had sex with John again. I behaved even more like a whore. I hate to admit it, but I gave him a blowjob.
The following day, Alessandra found me singing while preparing breakfast for myself. I jumped on my couch and we talked for a while. She then reminded me that John would eventually cheat on me. “I can’t break the curse, but I can allow you to control your libido while in female form” she said. “Kat” I said, “my female form, this form is named Kat” I explained.
She handed me some kind of drink. I felt my male and female personas merge. I realized Alessandra was right, John will cheat on me, and it is weird to be intimate with my roommate. “I should leave the bastard” I told Alessa, she agreed and invited me to move in with her.
Before we left, we made sure to leave another amulet for John to find. This one had a different curse. He would become more and more feminine, every time he would act like a womanizing idiot.
Took less than a month. John became Jane. And she joined the local strip club. Her libido was through the roof, and she always wanted more.
On the other hand, I found a perfect balance between my male self, and my new Kat self. And by balance I mean I assumed my female persona, only becoming a man for short timespans.
Alessandra and I became roommates and best friends. Having no real job qualifications as a woman, I became a streamer named kimKat. I loved the attention I got. And well, I loved how guys hit on me.
My sex life? Well I am bi… after all the whatever male reminder is on my mind, loves to have lesbian experiences with woman. But the new me loves having a hot, strong, and confident man make his little play thing. And I love acting like an innocent 20-something woman.
And what about John/Jane? Well one time I went as a guy to the strip club. There she was on stage, seducing men, she recognized me. She invited me backstage and well, she showed me how much of a woman she had become. “Come back soon” she told me. I nodded, but I never came back, well I never came back in male form.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario