My best friend and I were playing with a Ouija board, we were talking to a ghost named itself Narika. Suddenly, it spelled “ballet”. “What the f does it mean with ballet?” I asked out loud.
Suddenly the whole room started spinning. I felt dizzy, when I came to my senses I was on a theater stage. I fell down as I screamed, the audience gasped. “Are you ok?” A beautiful ballet dancer asked as she helped me up.
As I stood up, I realized I was wearing a ballet dress, and I had a matching female body. The music started playing again. I wanted to run away, but I felt compelled to dance. Suddenly I found myself dancing to the music, going trough the flow.
After the performance was over, I felt alive as the audience applauded.
I went backstage and grabbed an ild rotary phone, I intended to call myself. But then realized being this beautiful ballet dancer was not a bad deal.
Eventually I learned it was the 1970s. And I was living in an alternate reality. I was a ballet dancer named Karina. I knew about her, in my reality she died on stage. Apparently she didn’t die, I took over her life. It was her ghost the one that made me take her place.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario