Ivory is my new name. But I didn’t choose this life. I went out to gather candy with my girlfriend on halloween. She double dared me to play a prank on our neighbor’s Emma after she didn’t give us any candy. As I threw a rotten egg on her doorstep, Emma opened the door seemingly upset, she whispered something on my ear. I started laughing, I couldn’t control it, but the more I laughed, the more my voice pitch became higher.
I looked at my girlfriend, who was undeniably scared. She ran away, as I fell to the floor. My laugh sounded like the iconic laugh of a witch. And my body had completely morphed into that of a sexy witch. “There, you are now my sister. Welcome to the coven” she said as she dragged me inside.
Since that faithful halloween I’ve been a witch. I regret nothing, and I think of the former me as a nuance. I am Ivory, and if you mess up with my coven or our home, I will make sure you suffer a fate worse than mine.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario