This halloween

I wasn’t the kind of guy that would go on blind dates. And I certainly wasn’t the kind of guy that would dress up for halloween.

But not long ago I met Sharon. A beautiful 24 year old woman with a sexy British accent. We were having a blast, and she convinced me to dress up for halloween.

“Joker and Harley” she said. I agreed. We had a party at her work, so it was perfect, no one knew me. A couple of hours before the party, she handed me a box with my costume. I opened the box, inside of it, a red costume. “This looks kind of tight” I said, “that’s the idea” she answered. 

I didn’t give it much thought. I took it out of the box and put it on. “Wait, this is Harley’s costume…” as I said that, my body started changing. Sharon had probably planned this, but I didn’t know how she was doing any of this. “What the fuck is happening?” I asked as my voice went an octave higher. I felt as my hair was pulled out of my skull, and then, my chest swelled up exploding into a couple perky breasts, immediately after, my equipment was sucked into my own body. I fell to the floor in pain.

I could see Sharon’s shoes and purple pants as I continued transforming. When it was all over, I felt a huge surge of dopamine in my body. “Why… why does this feels so good?” I asked Shannon, that now looked just like a copy of the joker. She didn’t answered, she just looked at me with a wicked smile.

The joker… Shannon… Mr. J showed me a mirror. I was hot. Like incredibly hot. “How do you like your new body Harley?” He asked  “I feel… awesome Me. J” I answered while being in character.


We sat on my couch and took a few pictures. “We will surely win the costume contest” I said excitedly. “Yes, but before we go, I have something else in mind” he said as he kissed me and slid his now rough hand up my skirt. “Oh Mr. J” I said as I started to get aroused. I revealed my breasts, as he took a good loo, and sucked on my nipples.

There is little else to say, but that we ended up in my own bed, having sex. I loved pretending to be Harley. I acted silly and care free. While Shannon acted crazy and in control.

You might think we turned back afterwards. And Shannon did. But me? Well, Shannon lost a boyfriend that night, but she gained a new best friend.


I ditched my previous male persona, and became a model. I love the attention I get. And well, a girl like me does get around if you know what I mean.


Comentarios