My friend Harry invited me to his lab, he said he was working on an state of the art cyber organism. After signing an NDA, he showed me what looked like a very realistic robot. Her face while metallic and shiny, looked amazingly good.
He then handed me a vr set, “wanna try her out?” He asked. I put on the goggles and picked up the controllers, and suddenly I was looking through her eyes. It was amazing, although it felt heavy to move her body.
“Say something” he asked me. “Hello Harry” I said, and the robotic woman repeated in a virtual assistant voice. We both laughed, and she repeated with a monotone “ha ha ha”.
During the following days, we spent time trying to make her look more realistic. She still looked fake, but her face looked real enough.
Her body didn’t feel as heavy as before. Our little robot project was becoming more and more life like.
I loved getting into her shoes, and walking around Harry’s lab as her. I found myself pretending to be her whenever I was at home.
I quit my job, and joined Harry’s company as a “consultant”. My first official job was to add some plates to Jen, as we called her, and apply a black paint job.
She looked amazing. By then, every single day, as soon as I arrived to the lab, I inhabited her body. I did all my work as her, well, almost all, except when I was adding a new paint coat, or when I installed her new head.
I knew her face was made out of rubber, but she looked incredibly real. Her hair was donated by one of Harry’s assistants, so, at least that was real.
“We got a client!” Harry said excitedly. “Wait! What?” I asked as I felt bummed down I were not to experience being Jen anymore. “Oh no no, don’t worry, our client is paying a lot of money to build his own personal assistant.
We started building the new model. “Jen 2.0” we called her. She looked as great as Jen 1. But when our client came to see her, he said he didn’t want to see any wires, or exposed gears. “If you need to, cover her in rubber, she must look as human as possible” he said.
We spent months doing what he asked. We tried to hide as much wires as we could, but we couldn’t hide her metallic plates, so, we painted them white.
Took us a few more months. We practically rebuilt her from the ground up. Of course I took her for a test ride. While looking from her eyes, I did feel like a woman. I felt light, and sexy. “Shit Harry, this is too good to be true” I said. I was naked, I mean, Jen 2.0 was naked, so he handed me a white dress, “we must see if she is as flexible as a real woman”.
I was able to do so without a problem.
I took the VR set off my head, and she turned off. “Are you thinking what I am thinking?” I asked Harry. “Test drive?” He asked. “Yes please!” I answered.
I knew I were to stay at the lab, and control Jen from there. But nonetheless, I sure wanted to try pretending being her.
We went out. I pretended to be a woman. I flirted with Harry. One of the improvements we did was on her voice, the latest AI allowed us to have Jen speak as a real woman.
Back at his place, we did a little role play, he had a maid costume ready for me. I wore it without question. I acted like a whore while pretending to clean. Swaying my ass as I walked. Tip toeing as I reached high shelves.
He then walked towards me, and grabbed my ass while kissing my rubbery lips. At least I assume he grabbed my ass, since I couldn’t actually feel his touch.
He picked me up, and took me to his room, where we made out, I showed him a great time. I acted like a whore, and he seemed to enjoy it throughly.
I gave him a hand job, and after taking my clothes off, I rubbed my featureless crotch against his equipment. While the whole ordeal was arousing, it was a bummer I couldn’t feel a thing.
“Would you give me a… blowjob?” he asked. But Jen 2.0 would not replicate my facial expressions, I had to keep on saying “oooohhhh” to have her mouth shaped the right way. I agreed to do so. Was weird, but Harry couldn’t hold it any longer. I saw as he cleaned Jen’s face and mouth cavity.
Afterwards, we came back to the lab. Where I walked as Jen towards the real me. “Silly guy, you would have loved to feel everything” I said through her voice.
And that’s when Harry and I decided to add a few new upgrades. We added a face camera that would get my facial expressions and replicate then on Jen 2.0. Add a few sensors and receivers to transmit touch to certain body parts, like hands, ass, waist, chest, and of course the whole crotch area. We added a small bag inside Jen’s crotch. It was quite rudimentary, but would do the job.
And well, after a few more weeks of work, we took Jen 2.0 for a test ride again.
This time, and at Harry’s request, I acted like a dominatrix. Taking control, having him go down on me.
We had sex, we ended up in his bedroom, doing it doggy style. Which worked great for me, each thrust felt like a spank. We both came. He once again had to clean Jen, while I cleaned the sensors and equipment at the lab.
When the time came, and cleaning Jen 2.0, we had to let her go. It was a bummer, but we had built her for our client. And he paid quite a high sum of money for her. “Treat her well” I said.
We had no choice but to go back to Jen 1.0.
It was weird being heavy again, and having unrealistic mechanical movements. But nonetheless, I worked at the lab in her shoes. Little by little we kept upgrading her, until she was as good as Jen 2.0.
And not only that, we went one step further, we added a head implant for me to control her. I didn’t need any controller, and when I turned on the implant, I would hear, see, feel, smell, and taste everything Jen did.
As a guy, I lived at the lab. I never went out, although I did disconnect from Jen to take showers, eat, go to the bathroom, and exercise. But I spent 90% of the day as Jen. Flirting with Harry, being with him, fucking him, being her girlfriend.
And I loved that, and Harry didn’t seem to care. While in Jen mode, I was fully female, even acting like a woman all the time. There was no trace of me there. But at the lab, I was a guy, and acted like one.
But to tell you the truth, I wish there was a way I could transfer my consciousness into Jen forever.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario