The genie’s wish

I had found a genie’s lamp inside my late aunts attic. I didn’t actually believe a genie would come out of the old oil lamp when I rubbed it. 

But there he was, standing in front of me, blue skinned, covered in smoke, dressed like an stereotypical genie. 

“Hello master, I am A Djinn, and I will grant you 5 wishes” he said in a deep raspy voice. “Wow” I said out loud. I asked him a bunch of questions, like if there was any catch, what happens after the fifth wish, how long has he been a genie, and things like that.

“Master, please make your first wish” he said. I realized that since I have 5 total wishes, I wanted to give the genie my very first wish. “As long as I get to keep my other four wishes, I give my first to wish. Wish for something you want, anything” I told him. “Thank you master, are you sure? Having been a genie for 5 centuries, there is something I have been eager to do” he explained. “Sure, anything” I responded.

He crossed his arms and said. “ I wish you were my perfect love partner, and were eager to please me, wish granted” he said. “Wait what?” I said, but it was too late, I was already changing. I grew breasts, my hair became long, blonde, and soft. My whole body and clothes reshaped. He had transformed me into a woman.


I looked at him, expecting to complain and demand for him to turn me back. But he had turned me into his perfect love partner. So, as soon as I saw him again, I realized how hot he was. “Oh shit, I can’t believe I am about to say this, but… I need you” I said right before taking a deep breath and kissing him. 

We did it right there on the floor, against the wall, floating in the air, on my living room ceiling. I was sweating and moaning. He came so many times, and so did I. Never had I imagined doing this as a woman felt so good.

When we were both finished. I was so sore that I could barely walk. “I will turn you back” the genie said. “No, wait” I stopped him before he did so. “I… I don’t think I want you to” I explained. “That’s just my wish, I’ll turn you back… and…” he was saying, “no no… I never felt this good, I don’t want you to turn me back” I said.

“I actually have my first wish. I wish I have always been this woman, no one else remembers the former male me” I said. The genie looked at me with disbelief and said “wish granted”.

I felt how everything changed. I had new memories of having always been a woman. “I thought you were going to wish to forget our little session of love” he said. “You’re kidding? It was my first time. I want to remember it forever” I responded. He just smiled.


I looked around my small flat. Some things had changed, while it still matched my personality, I still had my gamer pc, but my desktop background was one of a cute kitty. My headphones had cat ears, “my ex bought these for me” I said with a big smile.

“Thank you genie, I have to think about my next wishes, but for now, you can just keep me company” I giggled, realizing I felt like we were a couple.

“So… let’s see, my best friend is Audrey, my last boyfriend was James, best sex, you of course”  I said and giggled.


“So… what now?” I asked myself as I sat on my comfy couch to talk with my genie. “You still have three wishes left” he said. “Yes, I know, but I want to go out, date, have fun” I said, “and that does not require a wish”.

I went into my closet and grabbed a pink dress. “My favorite” I laughed. “You should come with me” I told my genie. He suddenly transformed into a normal looking human. And we went together to a bar.


I flirted with him. I just loved being a woman. We talked for hours. Well I wouldn’t shut up, but then I asked him to tell me about himself. He explained who he used to be, and how he got trapped in the lamp. He explained everyone he knew was gone, and his punishment was to live forever, and fulfill everybody’s wishes. “The only way out, is for someone to willfully take my place” he said. “To become a genie instead of you” I asked. He nodded. 

I noticed there was a woman dressed in slutty clothes making out with multiple guys. “She’s such a slut… I wonder what would drive a woman to act like that…” I said and realized something, “I know I still have three wishes left.. so I think I am going to waste one wish… I wish I was a stripper and hooker for a week”.


Suddenly I was wearing black lingerie, I felt hot, and completely turned on. A man smacked my ass. I just giggled. My ass bounced which made me feel sexy. “For the right price you can touch a lot more” I said. I was called on stage, where I danced my ass off. My ass might be full of silicone, but if felt good against the pole.

That very same day I had my first threesome. Although it felt like it wasn’t my first. I was kneeling down over some guy, with his thing inside of me, while another girl was on the receiving end of a blowjob by the same guy. In the meantime I kept kissing the girl, her huge breasts rubbing against mine. It felt amazing.

And don’t get me wrong, the next day, I was having another threesome, but this time, it was me with two guys. DP was the name of the game. 

Days later, as the week was about to end. I decided to invite the genie for a night of pleasure. I did everything I learned to pleasure him. “You are the best” he told me.

“Oh you just wait” I said, as my wish ended, and K was back to being a regular woman. 

“Wow… that was amazing! But I know what my next two wishes will be” I said.

“First, I wish you looked just like my former male self” I said, he transformed. He looked exactly like me. “You know I did that for free, right? Changing my body does not require a wish” he responded. “Ok ok, that’s great, now tell me, is there a wish to make unlimited wishes?” I asked. He was quick to say no. “Well, actually it dependes on genie to genie” he responded. 

“Awesome, well I want you to grant my two wishes together” I said. “Ok” he responded. “I wish, you were free, released from your genie form, but you would be me, the former male me, with bo memory of ever being a genie” I said. “Really, thank you, but to release me we need a genie to take my place” he explained. “And that is my last wish. I wish I took your place as a genie that can grant unlimited wishes, you will find my lamp, and I will be your personal genie” I said.

The genie said “wishes granted”. Suddenly his expression went blank, as pink smoke started covering me and pulled me inside the lamp” i felt trapped. But that was exactly what I wished for. It took a couple of days. But eventually he rubbed the lamp releasing me.

“Hello master, I am Jeanny, I am your personal genie, and I can grant you unlimited wishes” I said with a big smile on my face.












Comentarios